My dream prediction... Cowboys vs Commanders

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
This is an actual dream that I had last night, and though I do not proclaim to be a psychic, I have had sports dreams before that have come true. They do not occur often, but when they do, they are detailed and play out almost exactly how I envisioned it.

Before I start, my previous dreams mostly were about boxing, which is my favorite sport other than football. I dreamed that Mike Tyson would injure his knee in a knock out loss. Sure enough, Tyson injured his knee against Williams and lost by KO. I dreamed Roy Jones would suffer a brutal knockout. Sure enough, Jones was brutally KOed, twice, by Tarver and Johnson. Then I dreamed Hopkins would get beat by Taylor, and it happened twice.

Back when I used to post at the ranch, I posted my dream that the Cowboys would blowout the Eagles last season, and Glenn would have a monster game. Of course, I was laughed at, mocked, and reminded that the Cowboys just were not good enough to blow out the Eagles, and we would have a hard time barely winning. Well we all know what happened there….

So… I had another dream last night about the Cowboys and Commanders this season. In my dream, Julius Jones had a solid game and scored a short TD run, Newman ran back an interception for a TD, and Glenn had a long TD reception. The final score in my dream was Cowboys 21 Commanders 7, but the Cowboys pretty much dominated the entire game. Also, Owens dropped a wide-open touchdown pass and got up limping, then was booed by the crowd.

I know this may sound silly to some, and I am setting myself up for ridicule, but I just wanted to put this out there so I can pull this thread back up in case it happens this way.

TheHustler

Reaction score
jdub2k4 said:
I just wanted to put this out there so I can pull this thread back up in case it happens this way.

And if it doesn't you don't bring it up ever again.

Funny how those psychic premonitions work.

ravidubey

Reaction score
Share what you think, as long as you aren't obnoxious or crazed about it it's all in fun. What else is this site for but to feed a hunger for everything Cowboys, dreams included ;) ?

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
TheHustler said:
And if it doesn't you don't bring it up ever again.

Funny how those psychic premonitions work.

Nope. I'll pull it back up before the Commanders game. I am confident in my dreams...If it doesn't work that way, I won't be dissapointed, as long as we win.

aznhalf

Reaction score
I had a dream that people were going to bash you for this thread.

I think I might be a psychic.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I just want to start another winning streak against the deadskins.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
i hope this game is in washington..cause i damn sure dont want the crowd booing TO.

he will get emotional all over again.how about he just drops the td and gets up fine?:D

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I hope it was Cowboys at Commanders because I'm going to that game and I'd love to walk out of there with a win.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Kudos' for having telling everyone your dream and about the past dreams that came true. Talk about putting yourself out there.

Good job, and I hope your right.

thewivil

Reaction score
Awesome dreams, man.

I wonder, though, how long it's going to take before this gets posted at ES.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I like the way you dream... ;)

That comment is probably the creepiest reply I have ever read. Congratulations TB. You officially just creeped me out. :bow:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas = Raja Bell

Washington = Kobe Bryant

attachment.php

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Dallas said:
That comment is probably the creepiest reply I have ever read. Congratulations TB. You officially just creeped me out. :bow:

I work hard at my craft! thanks...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
You guys never beat us at Fed Ex again for at least another 5 years. :D
I'd offer to make a nice bet with you, but one welching Skins fan was enough.