My dream prediction... Cowboys vs Commanders

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
tyke1doe said:
Can you have a dream about me and Selma Hayak? :D

Man! I wish I had those kind of powers...I would have won the lottery and would have been married to Sofia Vergara or Beyonce Knowles by now. I am suprised that I didn't get bashed for this thread though...unlike how I did over at the ranch report. I guess this forum is more mature overall.

superpunk

Reaction score
tyke1doe said:
Can you have a dream about me and Selma Hayak? :D

tyke1doe...right before shooting the love scene with salma hayek....Artemis Clyde Frog seen in the background....

307_lip_sync.gif

Well, I'm a bad### cowboy living in a cowboy's age, whicky whicky scratch yo yo bang bang.
Me and Artemus Clyde Frog go save Salma Hayek from the big metal spider
Whicky whicky wick, whicky whicky wick, fresh cowboy from the Westside.​

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I'd offer to make a nice bet with you, but one welching Skins fan was enough.

What type of bet? I made a bet with one Cowboys fan last year and to their credit they didn't welch.

I just see protecting home-field for both teams being a matter of utmost urgency, because its a must for any team with any type of Super Bowl aspirations.

Reaction score
I had a dream last night that the cowboys won the superbowl and beat everyone in the playoffs by at least 30. The cowboys players also did a song and dance during the half time show. The 49ers were also in the playoffs..so I don't see my dream coming true ;(

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
What type of bet? I made a bet with one Cowboys fan last year and to their credit they didn't welch.

I just see protecting home-field for both teams being a matter of utmost urgency, because its a must for any team with any type of Super Bowl aspirations.
I'll let you name the first offer.

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
How about a game ticket at our respective stadium? If I win, you get a free ticket at Fed Ex for the Cowboys/Skins game. If I win, I get a free ticket at Texas Stadium for the Cowboys/Skins game.

Kilyin

Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
How about a game ticket at our respective stadium? If I win, you get a free ticket at Fed Ex for the Cowboys/Skins game. If I win, I get a free ticket at Texas Stadium for the Cowboys/Skins game.

Wow, a Skins fan with balls. Who woulda thunk it.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
DeWare94 said:
In Your Dream, Were We Home Or Away
It was definitely a home game...that's why the fans were booing Owens, and I could see the blue endzone when he dropped the ball.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
Per your comment of the next 5 years right? In the next 5 years Dallas will not (per you) win at fed Ex.

Make it 2 tickets so we can each take a guest of our choice over 5 years and you've got a deal.

You got the sack for it?

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Per your comment of the next 5 years right? In the next 5 years Dallas will not (per you) win at fed Ex.

Make it 2 tickets so we can each take a guest of our choice over 5 years and you've got a deal.

You got the sack for it?

Ok, if Dallas wins at Fed Ex in the next 5 years, I'll get you two tickets to the Commanders game at Fed Ex the following season. If in 5 years time period the Commanders have held come court against Dallas completely, then the 6th year (2011 season) I look forward to having 2 tickets for the Commanders/Cowboys game at the new stadium in Dallas.

One question: how about we consider the 2005 season the first of the 5 years of the Commanders holding home ground at Fed Ex. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
Ok, if Dallas wins at Fed Ex in the next 5 years, I'll get you two tickets to the Commanders game at Fed Ex the following season. If in 5 years time period the Commanders have held come court against Dallas completely, then the 6th year (2011 season) I look forward to having 2 tickets for the Commanders/Cowboys game at the new stadium in Dallas.
Okay, let's be perfectly clear.

During that period if Dallas wins at Fed Ex, I win the bet and 2 tickets to the next year's Dallas game at Fed Ex.

If in that time the Commanders protect their turf and Dallas does not win I will buy you 2 tickets to the 2011 Commanders game in Dallas.

RiggoForever said:
One question: how about we consider the 2005 season the first of the 5 years of the Commanders holding home ground at Fed Ex. :)
I think not. Let's look at your claim.

RiggoForever said:
You guys never beat us at Fed Ex again for at least another 5 years.
That would exclude 2005 in my mind.

If you agree to these terms, it's a bet.

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Okay, let's be perfectly clear.

During that period if Dallas wins at Fed Ex, I win the bet and 2 tickets to the next year's Dallas game at Fed Ex.

If in that time the Commanders protect their turf and Dallas does not win I will buy you 2 tickets to the 2011 Commanders game in Dallas.

I think not. Let's look at your claim.

That would exclude 2005 in my mind.

If you agree to these terms, it's a bet.

Ok, ok...you're on. But damn you reap the rewards faster if your team does well, lol.

Call me a bit of a homer, but I'm going with it. After all you did beat us at Texas Stadium for 9 straight years.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
Ok, ok...you're on. But damn you reap the rewards faster if your team does well, lol.

Call me a bit of a homer, but I'm going with it. After all you did beat us at Texas Stadium for 9 straight years.
Okay, here's something to balance the bet. You win I buy you 4 tickets.

Do we have a deal?

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Okay, here's something to balance the bet. You win I buy you 4 tickets.

Do we have a deal?

Sounds fair. You really won't have to even start thinking "oh ****" until 2009 where for me it could come as soon as this year.

But I'm going with it, on the stipulation that the winner writes here about their foray into enemy territory for the game and puts up some pictures. I don't think you'd be the type because you seem like a true fan, but I'd hate to buy the tickets and then be told they were e-bayed. If we can't make it for some emergency, the tickets must go to a Cowboy fan (if you win) or a Commander fan (if I win) and we must get the fan to write about the experience here. Sound fair?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
Sounds fair. You really won't have to even start thinking "oh ****" until 2009 where for me it could come as soon as this year.

But I'm going with it, on the stipulation that the winner writes here about their foray into enemy territory for the game and puts up some pictures. I don't think you'd be the type because you seem like a true fan, but I'd hate to buy the tickets and then be told they were e-bayed. If we can't make it for some emergency, the tickets must go to a Cowboy fan (if you win) or a Commander fan (if I win) and we must get the fan to write about the experience here. Sound fair?
No way would I sell them on e-bay. I have family in DC. I want to see a game at Fed Ex. It's a deal.

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
No way would I sell them on e-bay. I have family in DC. I want to see a game at Fed Ex. It's a deal.

Good man. Will definately make me even more raucous then normal come November 5th. I try to get to Fed Ex at least 2-3 times a year, and I haven't missed the Cowboys game for 4 years.