My Early Mock 4rounds

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Round 1
Javon Kinlaw DT South Carolina
Would be a monster inside for this team very quick off the snap and gets up the field quick. Very disruptive from the 3tech.

Round 2
Khaleke Hudson S Michigan
Would be a perfect SS guy for this team. A hitter who does nothing spectacular but does everything good. Very smart. Plays the viper spot for Michigan. Rushes, blitzes and plays the run.

Round 3
Henry Ruggs III WR Alabama
Would be a killer for this team in the slot.

Round 4
Shyheim Carter CB Alabama
CB who can play for the ball much like Lewis

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I want to see @Risen Star chime in on this too..............he's not very good at picking good quarterbacks but he actually does pretty good on these draft boards.....especially as it gets closer to the draft.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Kinlaw is the (realitistic) player I love for us in the first round.

Ruggs won't last that long.

I like Hudson a lot but I feel like his stock is down.

If we get those three players though, I won't care who else we get in the draft.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
I really like Kinlaw but am hankering after a true 1t in a bad bad way.
Yeah, that's my thought too. Guess it comes down to if they re-sign Collins and hopefully a much better Trysten Hill @ the 3 tech.
But if Kinlaw is there and no 1-tech is worth that pick - Grab him !

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
Ruggs won’t make it to the last pick in the 2nd much less the 3rd but I love the pick.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I really like Kinlaw but am hankering after a true 1t in a bad bad way.
There are like 5 guys in the league who meet this description more than Antwaun Woods already does.

Passing on Kinlaw in favor of a 1T would be dumb for pretty much any team in the NFL.

Carson

Reaction score
Sign me up.

I always just say, draft kids with tons of experience later in the draft. Always give me the big ten OL late and skills players from the big schools.