My fav thing about Choice...

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
He runs the screen as well as anyone I have seen in a Cowboy uni in decades. It's great to have this play back in our arsenal. It was highly effective last night and went for big chucks everytime we ran it.

links18

Reaction score
Ah yes, the screen pass. Been missing for how long?

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
Felix runs it better.

God, imagine if he was healthy.... this is an entirely different team.

JFlgn

Reaction score
What makes Choice so good on the screen, and was evident in that first big gain, is that he runs like Emmitt: patient.

Most RBs in that situation take off as fast as they can. Choice throttled it down a bit and kept his blockers in front of him just dodging in and out of the lanes they created.

Not many of today's RBs do that as well as he did on that play.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
:) I nearly fell out of my chair --we actually ran a sucessful screen ---:)

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
My favorite thing about Choice is that he doesn't leave yards on the field. He goes downhill and always falls forward at the end of his runs.

Parcells would love the way he runs.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2496221 said:
My favorite thing about Choice is that he doesn't leave yards on the field. He goes downhill and always falls forward at the end of his runs.

:fact:

onetrickpony

Reaction score
JFlgn;2496122 said:
What makes Choice so good on the screen, and was evident in that first big gain, is that he runs like Emmitt: patient.

His eyes reminded me of Emmitt last night when the camera caught him focusing on the defense just before the snap.

Nexx

Reaction score
onetrickpony;2496319 said:
His eyes reminded me of Emmitt last night when the camera caught him focusing on the defense just before the snap.

vision plus shiftiness.... kinda reminds you ESmith doesnt it?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Things are looking up my fellow Cowboys brethren. :starspin

We're going to have a nasty three headed monster at RB next year. :)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

He defintely isn't a "toe dipper"

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score

I think he gets a little extra yardage going down. He often springs forward some. He definitely doesn't leave much on the field.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Choice is a keeper. We really don't miss a beat with him in there and, in some ways, we actually gain a little over Barber.

newlander

Reaction score
QFT Cobra: this team would roll through the NFC with just Kosier and Felix healthy at this point. That's the way the cookie crumbles I guess.......

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I have been thinking since last year that a hot route or nicely set up screen play would really make the Giants rethink sending the house. Both Felix and Choice look like they have a natural gift for this. Felix has more of a threat to take it to the house however.