My Final Mock

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Tried to take different projections when putting this together to make it as realistic as possible:

2.Trysten Hill, DT-Truth is, with the safeties being wiped out I would trade down a bit if possible to collect an extra pick, however, I don't like hypothesizing trades. I love this kids burst and his motor. His problems with coaches probably stem from coming off the field too much because he does appear to love football.

3.Amani Hooker, S-Round two safeties were gonzo.....no interest in reaching for one either. Hooker is similar to Rapp, very smart, physical has some limitations with athletically but upgrade over current SS.

4a.Terry McLaurin, wr-I am really high on McLaurin. RKG, can play inside and out, who runs beautiful routes and an ST demon too boot. Why do I get the feeling he is a Patriot come this weekend?

4b.Alexander Mattison, rb-Three down type back. Can catch well, pretty decent vision and runs hard.

5.Marvell Tell, cb-Yes Tell played safety most of his career at USC, but he projects far better as a cb in the NFL and certainly fits the Richard prototype. With the depth at cb, I think this is a great spot to take on a talented player who will mostly watch this year.

7.Ulysees Gilbert, lb-Really good athlete, light and needs refinement. Will have to win a spot on ST if he is too stick.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tried to take different projections when putting this together to make it as realistic as possible:

2.Trysten Hill, DT-Truth is, with the safeties being wiped out I would trade down a bit if possible to collect an extra pick, however, I don't like hypothesizing trades. I love this kids burst and his motor. His problems with coaches probably stem from coming off the field too much because he does appear to love football.

3.Amani Hooker, S-Round two safeties were gonzo.....no interest in reaching for one either. Hooker is similar to Rapp, very smart, physical has some limitations with athletically but upgrade over current SS.

4a.Terry McLaurin, wr-I am really high on McLaurin. RKG, can play inside and out, who runs beautiful routes and an ST demon too boot. Why do I get the feeling he is a Patriot come this weekend?

4b.Alexander Mattison, rb-Three down type back. Can catch well, pretty decent vision and runs hard.

5.Marvell Tell, cb-Yes Tell played safety most of his career at USC, but he projects far better as a cb in the NFL and certainly fits the Richard prototype. With the depth at cb, I think this is a great spot to take on a talented player who will mostly watch this year.

7.Ulysees Gilbert, lb-Really good athlete, light and needs refinement. Will have to win a spot on ST if he is too stick.
Looks good and thank you for the effort explaining picks.

Hill at 58 is an outstide possibility to me. Like the player, don't love that draft. Would love him at 90.

Safeties could get wiped before 58. Cowboys dont like Thompson apparently so lets hope he goes before guys like Rapp and Thornhill