My first thread

cowcoach

Reaction score
Just found out today that my wife will work for the Cowboys this year as a beer manager. I'm just hoping this turns into free tickets and Blue parking pass for me. :starspin I know it will mean free beer.

ravidubey

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Hopefully we can "tap" any Cowboys information your wife finds herself privvy to! Best wishes on her new job.

cowcoach

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I'll try to go with her on Saturdays and take some picture of the place. She's already been in the locker room and the suites. She works for the Ranger right now, but who cares about baseball.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
cowcoach said:
Thanks for the welcome. I'll try to go with her on Saturdays and take some picture of the place. She's already been in the locker room and the suites. She works for the Ranger right now, but who cares about baseball.
Couldn't have said it better myself

:welcome:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
cowcoach said:
Just found out today that my wife will work for the Cowboys this year as a beer manager. I'm just hoping this turns into free tickets and Blue parking pass for me. :starspin I know it will mean free beer.

You gotta be ****ten me. Your wife is going to be working for the Cowboys and she's a beer manager?

I feel like Al Bundy.

Oh yeah, sorry, Welcome to the board. I hope you like it here.

cowcoach

Reaction score
Yea, she does the same thing at the Ball Park and TMS. I'm living large off of her jobs. If I could just get her workin' for the Mavs.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
cowcoach said:
There's a whole bunch of Cowboys fans here who have said they married "out of their league".

But you put us all to shame. ;)

Welcome to the board.

cowcoach

Reaction score
You really :hammer: If you saw my wife and I together you'd think "NO WAY"
but I got lucky.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
cowcoach said:
Not a drinker myself, but if you are and a Cowboys fan that has to be about as close to heaven as you are likely to get.

:welcome: to the forum. Expect a lot of jealousy. Especially if you start meeting players.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowcoach said:
Is this heaven?

No, it's cowcoach's new dream life. :D

Welcome to the board!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard!!!

We have a few rules here.

1- Learn your Hos-isms.
2- Never bring up the names, uincy-Qay arter-Cay; Y-tay aw-lay
3- Never, ever, repeat a Hos-ism without his permission.

:D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
2- Never bring up the names, uincy-Qay arter-Cay; Y-tay aw-lay
:D

:) Or if you do have to bring them up, try to remember one existed in the past, and the other just in Nors' head.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
:) Or if you do have to bring them up, try to remember one existed in the past, and the other just in Nors' head.

:lmao2:

Funny stuff indeed.