My first two picks for the Boyz would be:

garyv

Reaction score
I just feel the OL is most important to rebuild and to start with Gabe Carimi at Tackle and Stefen Wisniewski at Center would be the way to go with the first two picks than go Safety and LB with the next two picks.

The comments next to each is by Scout (Wes Bunting):

1) OL Gabe Carimi: Wisconsin
A downright dominant run blocker who can sit into his stance, fire off the ball low and really generate a snap through his hips. Possesses a strong upper body as well and looks like an ideal fit as a potential right tackle at the next level.

2) OL Stefen Wisniewski: Penn State
Simply put: He’s the most technically sound offensive lineman I have seen this year and should be able to quickly carve out a starting role for himself at either guard or center at the next level.

Marktui

Reaction score
garyv;3758395 said:
I just feel the OL is most important to rebuild and to start with Gabe Carimi at Tackle and Stefen Wisniewski at Center would be the way to go with the first two picks than go Safety and LB with the next two picks.

The comments next to each is by Scout (Wes Bunting):

1) OL Gabe Carimi: Wisconsin
A downright dominant run blocker who can sit into his stance, fire off the ball low and really generate a snap through his hips. Possesses a strong upper body as well and looks like an ideal fit as a potential right tackle at the next level.

2) OL Stefen Wisniewski: Penn State
Simply put: He’s the most technically sound offensive lineman I have seen this year and should be able to quickly carve out a starting role for himself at either guard or center at the next level.

I like Carimi as well. He would be a good right tackle for us, he would definitely be an upgrade over Columbo. But I think if there is a pass rushing DE available when we pick, I would not be surprised if we go defense first then go OT or OG.