My First Video...

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
juke....lane's wife here. Just wanted to let you know how incredible you are. I've told you before how genius I think your gift of music is and I wondered two years ago, when I first heard your work, why in the hell you are not famous yet.

But after hearing your new stuff on YouTube and going to your new website, I think you may be well on your way to the level of success and recognition you deserve. By the way, you have a new fan. My dad loves your work. He got to see Andres Segovia perform live years ago and can see you playing live concert halls, as well. Anyway, keep up the great work. Thanks.
-kimberly

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
lane;1956350 said:
juke....lane's wife here. Just wanted to let you know how incredible you are. I've told you before how genius I think your gift of music is and I wondered two years ago, when I first heard your work, why in the hell you are not famous yet.

But after hearing your new stuff on YouTube and going to your new website, I think you may be well on your way to the level of success and recognition you deserve. By the way, you have a new fan. My dad loves your work. He got to see Andres Segovia perform live years ago and can see you playing live concert halls, as well. Anyway, keep up the great work. Thanks.
-kimberly

Mom, is that you?

:D

OK...well, takes a lot to leave me speechless but you've succeeded.

I can only say that sometimes in life the best expression of gratitude is to simply say "thank you"

So, THANK YOU.

If you want, I can make you a CD of the higher quality recordings that what are on my website and send it to you crazy kids. Just PM me your address.

Thanks again.

:)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still love me some GarbageLand.

Garbage in, Garbage out...GarbageLand:bow:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1957411 said:
Still love me some GarbageLand.

Garbage in, Garbage out...GarbageLand:bow:

You're soooOOooo easy.

Actually, that's a redo.

First song I recorded in Sony Acid Pro.

Much better than the original. :D

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Every man woman and child who is a guitarist should strive to match this girl on the guitar.

I choke watching her.

Who can match her?

Ana

:D