My Girlfriend does not know who Jason Garrett is

plymkr

Reaction score
So during the game, my girlfriend who has never watched a footbal game of any type on any level, kept asking me, "Why do they keep putting that red headed fan on the screen? And why does he look like he doesn't care? At least show some fans that care about losing"

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Just for fun does anyone else have any stories of family, friends or kids quotes from tonight about how bad this team is? If you do please post. We all could use the laugh

MCMetal69

Reaction score
I remarked to my nephew that the Cowboys offensive game planning makes less sense than listening to a conversation between 2 mental patients in an asylum....................................And was promptly rewarded with a beer shower because he started laughing so hard...................

plymkr

Reaction score
I remarked to my nephew that the Cowboys offensive game planning makes less sense than listening to a conversation between 2 mental patients in an asylum....................................And was promptly rewarded with a beer shower because he started laughing so hard...................
Nice