My Gut mock

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
2- Juan Thornhill. They have looked at box Safeties. They have talked up versatility. I think both Thornhill and Rapp will be available at 58 and they will go with Thornhill's versility and ball production

3- Trysten Hill. Collins is a FA after the season, and we could be moving on from Crawford as well. There seems to be alot of interest in Hill

4- Josh Oliver. Could be the best value at TE in whole class. Could and should go higher but most places have him as a 4th. Dallas will either lose out or pass on they guys they had for a visit at 90. They had a private workout with Oliver.

4- Isaiah Johnson. Physically talented. Needs coaching. He fits the physical description of what we are looking for in CB's. Could go higher. Could go lower.

5- Mike Weber. I think they would like to take a HB in the 4th, but will lose out on the targets there. Weber is a good backup and complimentary to Zeke

7- Penny Hart. We showed some early interest in him. More of a pure slot than what we seem to be looking for. However he does offer ST utility as well. Could be our 2019 returner and could factor in to the recieving game in 2020

cowboyec

Reaction score
I'd LOVE that draft....GREAT JOB.

here's my "almost final" mock
2.taylor rapp,s-washington
3.anthony nelson,de-iowa
4.david montgomery,rb-iowa st
4.trysten hill,dt-ucf
5.derrek thomas,cb-baylor
7.dre greenlaw,lb-arkansas

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'd LOVE that draft....GREAT JOB.

here's my "almost final" mock
2.taylor rapp,s-washington
3.anthony nelson,de-iowa
4.david montgomery,rb-iowa st
4.trysten hill,dt-ucf
5.derrek thomas,cb-baylor
7.dre greenlaw,lb-arkansas
My money is on Thornhill or Rapp. I just hope someone ahead of us loves Thompson because we seem to have no interest. Increases our chance of having the choice between the two.

I think Sternberger or Collier is in play if both are gone