My headache is finally starting to subside

Reaction score
I am still in shock at the way the game ended. I truly thought we had it after the stop on fourth down.

In no way can I blame Choice who played his heiney off, but I will always wonder what might have been had we had Barber to hand the ball to when it was 13-6.

That ending reminded me so much of the 2004 game when we had them only to let Bum Roethlisbum bus drive them back to a win.

It will be hard to come back but we showed some toughness today.

Hopefully, we carry that through next week.

Reaction score
CanadianCowboyFan;2471466 said:
I am still in shock at the way the game ended. I truly thought we had it after the stop on fourth down.

In no way can I blame Choice who played his heiney off, but I will always wonder what might have been had we had Barber to hand the ball to when it was 13-6.

That ending reminded me so much of the 2004 game when we had them only to let Bum Roethlisbum bus drive them back to a win.

It will be hard to come back but we showed some toughness today.

Hopefully, we carry that through next week.

My head-ache is just as bad as it was earlier.

Everson24

Reaction score
tnbk;2471632 said:
I would rather go 1-15 and beat the Steelers.

That's the way I feel too. 2008 has been a rough year for me. Diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, Lose in the playoffs to the Giants, My plant closed and I lost a good job I had for 24 years, Lose most of my 401K, fractured two vertebrae in my spine and now we lose to the team I hate the most, the Steelers.

Somehow if we had won this game I still might have recalled 2008 as a good year.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
tnbk;2471632 said:
I would rather go 1-15 and beat the Steelers.

Insane. I can go 6-10 every year as long as we beat the NFC East. Heck, we can go 2-14 every year as long as we beat the Deadskins.

now of course I'll take winning seasons plus playoff runs and Super Bowls before all of that :lombardi: