My ideal first 2 picks

rambo2

Reaction score
1st- Darnell Washington
2nd- Steve Avilla

And just like that our run game becomes dominant.
I'll guess the first 3.
1st Steve Avila og
2nd Marvin Mims wr
3rd Kendre Miller rb

They might be able to get Avila with a slight trade back. I don't think he would be availabe at 58. They do like all 3 of these players and they are all local products. I know that the Mims kid is not only a good player , but a high character kid as well.

btcutter

Reaction score
I have a feeling they like Aliva better but O’Cyrus Torrence is the better run blocker.
Not sure it’s a good comp but Torrence is even less mobile than Zion from last year. Don’t know if he fits what Dallas wants with more athletic linemen.
Avila is being pushed up the board due to lack of depth at OG position.

If going OL, John Michael Schmitz is growing on me. He’s got the size to play G. Worst case he’ll move to C next year.

reddyuta

Reaction score
no problem for with those picks,another RB in Rd 3 and we can run at will.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I'll guess the first 3.
1st Steve Avila og
2nd Marvin Mims wr
3rd Kendre Miller rb

They might be able to get Avila with a slight trade back. I don't think he would be availabe at 58. They do like all 3 of these players and they are all local products. I know that the Mims kid is not only a good player , but a high character kid as well.
No Mims in the 2nd.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
1st- Darnell Washington
2nd- Steve Avilla

And just like that our run game becomes dominant.
I wouldn’t hate it.

I’m coming around to Washington’s upside but I still am not crazy about drafting a third TE with pick #26.

More than anything, I like the violence he plays the game with. You want that guy when you face the Niners.

Avila is a favorite of mine.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Washington has nice upside but we’re talking about an upside pick at a low value position in the 1st.

Not good.

Landryhat73

Reaction score
I don’t know if Washington is going to be better then Kincaid, Mayer or Musgrave but the intrigue of his ceiling gets me excited. The thing I miss most about Dez Bryant was he was the best red zone WR I have ever watched. Especially at the goal line, there were time he would be double teamed and he would still come down with it. Besides his blocking, it’s in the red zone where Washington can help the most.

Verdict

Reaction score
I'll guess the first 3.
1st Steve Avila og
2nd Marvin Mims wr
3rd Kendre Miller rb

I like Mims and think he will be a productive pro. But isn’t Mims expected to go later than round 2?

doomsday808

Reaction score
Because we have a few starters on a 1 yr contract, i would still draft best available Rb, ol, cb, wr, te, lb

rambo2

Reaction score
I like Mims and think he will be a productive pro. But isn’t Mims expected to go later than round 2?
I think that Mims will go in the 2nd. I think that he is gone before pick 90.