My Mock Draft..

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
First of all, I hope that we are able to obtain PacMan simply for his return skills.
Therefore, I hope we just agree on a 5th and Ayodele for him.

#22. Aqib Talib CB Kansas-with guys like McKelvin, DRC, Jenkins and Cason off the board, we get what I think is the best complement to #41. Talib is a good bump and runner and will be a better player than Henry at Henry's best.

#28. Devin Thomas WR Michigan State-With Hardy gone to the Titans at #24 Dallas, who didnt strike a deal for Roy Williams or Anquan Boldin, take the best WR on their board. Thomas will probably take a year or two before he approaches his potential, but playing with a player of TO's caliber and training with him will make him the best he could be.

#61. Dallas sends Chicago the 61st pick for their 70th pick and the 142nd pick.

#70. Jamaal Charles RB Texas-with Rice gone at 61, Dallas moves down and picks up the 5th rounder they sent to the Titans.

#92. Ahtyba Rubin DT Iowa St.-we decide that Ratliff although good at DT is better at DE. So we give Tank some help at DT with this big 2 gap NT.

#126. Kerry Brown OG App St.-with Heath Benedict passing away, he was originally my pick here but we go for the nasty, mean OG.

#163. Antwaun Molden CB-Eastern Kentucky-we decide to pickup another CB.

6th rounder-Paul Hubbard WR Wisconsin-Another Big project WR.

7th round-Kyle Wright QB Miami-our future backup once BJ finally decides to retire.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
I like the top 3 picks, although if we get Pacman we wont' be drafting a C.B. in round 1.
I don't like Rubin (workout warrior ranked 6th rounder till he benched a ton at combine), I LOVE BROWN at Guard, perfect pick, all in all I like it although I don't know much about the later round picks, but then again their late round picks and are anyone's guess!

Hailmary

Reaction score
I like Molden, but more as a safety than CB. You forgot to include pick #142 from Chicago.

Tobal

Reaction score
Charles will go before Rice,,,, he has so much upside someone will take him very early in round 2.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Tobal;2028531 said:
Charles will go before Rice,,,, he has so much upside someone will take him very early in round 2.

I'd take either Charles, Rice or Chris Johnson in the 2nd round and be extremely happy. What would suck, however, is if we waited and all three got picked before our 2nd round pick.

Cowboysfan22

Reaction score
I want to get wr Early Doucett or Andre Coldwell if we get a wr in the first round.:starspin

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Cowboysfan22;2030637 said:
I want to get wr Early Doucett or Andre Coldwell if we get a wr in the first round.:starspin

You're out of your mind if you think either of those guys are first round talents.

DFWJC

Reaction score

Dude.:lmao: In the 1st round?

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score

Those 2 aren't graded as 1st round W.R.'s so why would you want them in round 1?