My mock v.3 PREcombine

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
dallas bringing back Lawrence, and LP from their FAs.

Signs Earl Thomas

ROUND2 If it takes a trade up trade that comp RD4 pick
Deebo Samuel WR South Carolina
Dallas is going to make the commitment to Dak, get him everything he needs. Samuel is a WR who you can line up everywhere. He runs great routes, but the best thing about his routes is something that Gallup doesnt give you, and thats adjustment to the ball. could give Gallup some competition to make eachother better. Samuels game style reminds me of Bryant in terms who he is almost always more aggressive then the DB that he will win the 50/50 ball. Cooper, Gallup, and Samuel would immediately scare teams.

ROUND3
Jace Sternberger TE Texas A&M
He's a mismatch problem for LBers because of his speed, and for DBs because of his height. But what makes him a very good fit for the Cowboys is he is a very good blocker. He was lined up inside to help block, but also was pulled to block on stretch runs and screens. He def could challenge Jarwin to start.

ROUND4
Dontavius Russell DT Auburn
He has the skills to be a a stud. He plays like a more athletic Antwaun Woods. He didnt have a good week at the SR bowl but all you have to do is watch his games. He gets passrush as a NT. Would work great with Woods in a rotation.

ROUND4 comp
Olisaemeka Udoah T Elon
Small school kid who was probably the best OL at the east west shrine game. He needs work on his footwork but the guy stop everything thrown at him. NFL teams are said to like him. swing tackle and possible Tyron replacement down the road.

ROUND6
Travis Homer RB Miami
Change of pace back who can come in and keep the defense guessing on what theyre gonna do.

ROUND7
Jeff Allison LB Fresno State
LB who does alot of the dirty work. Good replacement for Joe thomas soon, good depth

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Not crazy about every pick, but if nab ET and grab Deebo and Sternberger it’s hard to argue with the rest. I’d take it.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Not crazy about every pick, but if nab ET and grab Deebo and Sternberger it’s hard to argue with the rest. I’d take it.

I dont know how i feel about either. what i did with this one is look at needs and looked at prospect rankings. and took the player of need and their ranking as to were the pick fell. deebo and sternberger would turn this offense into a nightmare for teams. And would open the offense up.

cnuball21

Reaction score
If we want Sternberger we have to take him in the 2nd.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a team took him in the top 35-40.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Not a Russell fan at all, but you added three players (Earl, Deebo, and Sternberger) that make us a better team, so good job.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
dallas bringing back Lawrence, and LP from their FAs.

Signs Earl Thomas

ROUND2 If it takes a trade up trade that comp RD4 pick
Deebo Samuel WR South Carolina
Dallas is going to make the commitment to Dak, get him everything he needs. Samuel is a WR who you can line up everywhere. He runs great routes, but the best thing about his routes is something that Gallup doesnt give you, and thats adjustment to the ball. could give Gallup some competition to make eachother better. Samuels game style reminds me of Bryant in terms who he is almost always more aggressive then the DB that he will win the 50/50 ball. Cooper, Gallup, and Samuel would immediately scare teams.

ROUND3
Jace Sternberger TE Texas A&M
He's a mismatch problem for LBers because of his speed, and for DBs because of his height. But what makes him a very good fit for the Cowboys is he is a very good blocker. He was lined up inside to help block, but also was pulled to block on stretch runs and screens. He def could challenge Jarwin to start.

ROUND4
Dontavius Russell DT Auburn
He has the skills to be a a stud. He plays like a more athletic Antwaun Woods. He didnt have a good week at the SR bowl but all you have to do is watch his games. He gets passrush as a NT. Would work great with Woods in a rotation.

ROUND4 comp
Olisaemeka Udoah T Elon
Small school kid who was probably the best OL at the east west shrine game. He needs work on his footwork but the guy stop everything thrown at him. NFL teams are said to like him. swing tackle and possible Tyron replacement down the road.

ROUND6
Travis Homer RB Miami
Change of pace back who can come in and keep the defense guessing on what theyre gonna do.

ROUND7
Jeff Allison LB Fresno State
LB who does alot of the dirty work. Good replacement for Joe thomas soon, good depth
Deebo reminds me of Steve Smith. I like Sternberger a lot too