My Mock

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
2. Larry English OLB Northern Illinois University 6-2 254 Greg Ellis is old Spencer messed around and got his self arrested. English provides depth and could start if needed to be called on to do so. What he did in college more than speaks for himself.

3. Ramses Burden WR Cal Poly 6-6 228 Big target from a small school could develop under TO and RW and once TO is gone can lead us in the future. He's will be a chain mover at the next level.

4a Jarron Gilbert DE San Jose State 6-5 287 this guy lives in the backfield.

4b Nic Harris LB Oklahoma 6-2 233 used to play safety however, he got moved to LB. Because of his experience at safety he should excel in coverage some what and he gets to the ball and will be there.

5a Alex Boone OT OSU 6-8 330 Has the size and ability to play OT for us. He struggled last year for OSU however, he's still a good lineman. Also he's been starting for them for the past 3 years so he's durable.

5b Worrell Williams LB Cal 5-11 242 He's a little short however, that doesn't discourage him as he has a knack for being around the ball and making plays.

6 Ryan Mouton CB Hawaii 5-9 187 sleeper pick. This guy will surprise like Scandrick did.

7a Dallas Reynolds C BYU 6-5 328 Interior O Line depth is needed even though Reynold can be had in the 7th doesn't mean he's a slouch. Proctor will be replaced and Reynolds will be a reliable back up he also has the size we look for in O Lineman.

7b Sammie Lee Hill NT Stillman 6-4 330 Big massive D Line man. Will allow for Ratliff to take some breathers and could be solid against the run. May be a little raw considering he's coming from Stillman however, he's talented and has size that can't be taught.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I knew you'd be a fan of Burden, I think we were both pro-Hardy before last year. This year though, I'd much rather we get a fast, smaller receiver. We need to get a burner out there other than Felix.

I also can't lie, I want one of the USC LB's, whether it's Cushing or Matthews, I want a piece of that defense.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Can Matthews play ILB? He played DE at USC..I'd much rather have Cushing at ILB, but wouldnt mind Clay though.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2596258 said:
Can Matthews play ILB? He played DE at USC..I'd much rather have Cushing at ILB, but wouldnt mind Clay though.

I don't think Clay would be much of an ILB, he was used as an edge rusher and doesn't look all that good in space so he'd be an OLB here more than likely.

Cushing will probably be a first round pick at this point, we'd have to do something to get him.

Still, I'd take either of them. I'd love to have Cushing over Clay though.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
iRoot4Losers;2596179 said:
if Alex Boone is the best lineman that we pick up, I'll be pissed

solid mock however

Unless we trade up into the first IDK who you'd prefer...I was going to go with Jamon Meredith however his size was a little lacking.

TheCount;2596190 said:
I knew you'd be a fan of Burden, I think we were both pro-Hardy before last year. This year though, I'd much rather we get a fast, smaller receiver. We need to get a burner out there other than Felix.

I also can't lie, I want one of the USC LB's, whether it's Cushing or Matthews, I want a piece of that defense.

Yeah, I know what you're saying that defense was really nasty last year and I was thinking about putting in one of them however...I'm a little bias and I really like Larry English.