My Monster Jam gripe thread.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
So I see a billboard today in dallas about "Monster Jam" coming to town, you know the monster truck circuit. Its going to be at Cowboys stadium Feb 27th. My two boys (ages 4 and 5) have been asking me for the last several months to take them to see it the next time it comes to town.

So back to my story......I see the billboard and I go to stubhub, ticketmaster, and ebay to check out ticket prices. Surely they can't be much for something like this.

WRONG.

The cheapest seats I can find start at $60 each. Are you fricken kidding me? To see a bunch of ridiculous trucks smash over junk cars? And you know that doesn't include 20 bucks in parking. And God forbid you buy your kid a coke and a hot dog.

For a couple hours entertainment of two young children, I'm looking at at least $250.

Call me a cheap arse, but thats just ridiculous. What is this world coming too when it costs $250 for a night on the town with two small kids? I'm angry, bitter, and I'm currently taking out my credit card.

Rant over.

rkell87

Reaction score
prolly cause of the venue, it was in san antonio not to long ago and kids tickets were like 10 bucks. sorry it costs so much bro