My next to last mock

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Round 1 -- Wimbley OLB Florida St.-- If he's still on the board, he'll be the Dallas pick.

Round 2 -- Fasano TE Notre Dame -- Might surprise some but a TE will see more immediate playing time than just about any other position. Imagine Dan Campbell with at least average receiving skills.

Round 3 -- Zemaitis CB/FS Penn St. -- His 40 time is dropping him down the CB board but it's more than adequate for FS and he's a playmaker.

Round 5 -- Quadtrine Hill FB Miami (FL) -- I can imagine him in a Richie Anderson type role.

Round 6 -- Jahri Evans G Bloomsburg -- He's a steal on the second day and could develop into a Pro Bowler. The physical ability is there as is the mean streak.

Round 7 -- Ed Hinkel WR Iowa -- Could step into the slot immediately.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
Round 1 -- Wimbley OLB Florida St.-- If he's still on the board, he'll be the Dallas pick.

Round 2 -- Fasano TE Notre Dame -- Might surprise some but a TE will see more immediate playing time than just about any other position. Imagine Dan Campbell with at least average receiving skills.

Round 3 -- Zemaitis CB/FS Penn St. -- His 40 time is dropping him down the CB board but it's more than adequate for FS and he's a playmaker.

Round 5 -- Quadtrine Hill FB Miami (FL) -- I can imagine him in a Richie Anderson type role.

Round 6 -- Jahri Evans G Bloomsburg -- He's a steal on the second day and could develop into a Pro Bowler. The physical ability is there as is the mean streak.

Round 7 -- Ed Hinkel WR Iowa -- Could step into the slot immediately.

Interesting to me that you like Fasano in rd 2. Is it because you feel as if other TEs will be gone early or you just like him better then the rest?

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Interesting to me that you like Fasano in rd 2. Is it because you feel as if other TEs will be gone early or you just like him better then the rest?

I personally don't like Fasano that much but he is by far the best blocking TE of the first day guys and I really think that he's a Parcells type pick. Hanman isn't really much of a blocker and Witten was atrocious blocking last year.

This mock is more who I think will be picked, not who I'd like picked.