My only reason for watching

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I turned the game off last week at Hal time. I planned to not watch it until next season, but!!!
I’m interested in seeing dinucci. I’ve been looking for a an with a big arm. From what I read about him, he had that. He also seems to have a personality like romo. I also read he’s accurate. I’ll wTch the first half to see if he has promise If not, I’m fine until draft time.

Motorola

Reaction score
I turned the game off last week at Hal time. I planned to not watch it until next season, but!!!
I’m interested in seeing dinucci. I’ve been looking for a an with a big arm. From what I read about him, he had that. He also seems to have a personality like romo. I also read he’s accurate. I’ll wTch the first half to see if he has promise If not, I’m fine until draft time.
I didn't watch the game live last week because it wasn't broadcast locally -
(I live in metro Atlanta: I didn't venture out to one of my nearby sports bar locales because I sensed an ugly Cowboys showing due to reported criticism of the coaching staff by some players.)
HOWEVER - I will be front & center in front of the NBC SNF broadcast to see how my team plays - - - because they can still win the NFC East if they really focus beyond the adversity and put forth effort TEAMWIDE to win enough games left on the schedule.

All rebukes - benign and vitriolic - are welcome.
GO COWBOYS

Last edited:

ghst187

Reaction score

i agree. I’m intrigued. Sadly, he may be running for his life behind a third string OL against a pretty good DL.

catiii

Reaction score
I had the same plan and that's the only reason I decided to watch as well.

JBS

Reaction score
You are expecting Nooch to have a big arm? Lolol..you are in for ANOTHER letdown

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Sadly I will watch to see if cutting 3 clowns makes anything change on the field...pretty sure it won't but will see

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We watch cause we are Cowboy fans.
Stinks:( that we have to hope for a loss for a better tomorrow.....but we continue to watch.
Just a loyal fans way....

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I’m watching every game because I want to see how much the team and players improve between now and the end of the season.