My only reason for watching

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
I turned the game off last week at Hal time. I planned to not watch it until next season, but!!!
I’m interested in seeing dinucci. I’ve been looking for a an with a big arm. From what I read about him, he had that. He also seems to have a personality like romo. I also read he’s accurate. I’ll wTch the first half to see if he has promise If not, I’m fine until draft time.
Im sorry to break it to you brother. Dinucci wont be romo, he didnt have the luxury to sit with sean payton, watch bledsoe and learn. He also doesnt have bill parcells.

What you’ve done is read all these things, what you see on Sunday vs the optimistic read will be very different.

817Gill

Reaction score
I’m getting romo vibes.
The only difference that I think will derail this whole thing is Romo got 3 years to develop. I bet if he was thrown out immediately his career trajectory could have been completely different.

Wish we could give nooch a few years as well, I think he’d definitely be a Romo clone then.

aria

Reaction score
I turned the game off last week at Hal time. I planned to not watch it until next season, but!!!
I’m interested in seeing dinucci. I’ve been looking for a an with a big arm. From what I read about him, he had that. He also seems to have a personality like romo. I also read he’s accurate. I’ll wTch the first half to see if he has promise If not, I’m fine until draft time.
He has a personality like Romo? Shoot, I’ve never considered not watching a game this season but I’m considering it now.

chagus

Reaction score
The Nooooooooch!!!

Gotta admit... watching Nooch come in was nostalgic. Reminded me of when Romo came in.

Dang, I think Romo's oline may have been better at that point. If so... thats insane

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score

Agreed.

Could be Clint Longley all over again.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I continue to watch, because it is really hard to turn away and not watch a train wreck.
giphy.gif

I find myself watching out of morbid curiosity.

garyo1954

Reaction score
I don't need a reason to watch.
I need a reason to not watch!
Ideas?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh:
When you played, would you go home at halftime if you were losing?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We watch cause we are Cowboy fans.
Stinks:( that we have to hope for a loss for a better tomorrow.....but we continue to watch.
Just a loyal fans way....
You're not a fan if you hope we lose. Spare me the draft position crap!

kskboys

Reaction score
Can he throw 60 plus yards? Everyone says he has a lot of spice on the passes.
It's actually a different skill. However, arm strength in the NFL isn't about distance, it's about being able to throw bullet passes into tight windows. It's about being able to throw that 40 yard out. Very few QB's in the NFL, including backups, have a problem throwing 50-65 yds.

BHendri5

Reaction score
I watch all games win, lose or draw! I want Ws all the time, not interested in tanking for any draftee, that’s BS!!!!!!