My pictures with Roy Williams, Greg Ellis, Aaron Glenn and Brady James

Cas2800

Reaction score
Just thought i would share a few pictures i took this past weekend. I took my family to the game and we had a blast (too bad were not going to the play offs).

Anyway we took some pictures with Roy Williams, Greg Ellis, Brady James and Arron Glenn. In case they read here i want to thank each one of them for giving us a minute of their time. All of them were very nice. A special thanks to Greg Ellis for taking the time even though he knew he might not be here next year.

http://www.photoworks.com/share/shareLanding.jsp?shareCode=AF375F2BFC6&cb=PW

MaineBoy

Reaction score
great pics man...looks like a true Cowboys family....love it !

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
That is awesome Cas2800! Thank you for sharing. Good looking family you have there.

Cas2800

Reaction score
joshjwc9 said:
Greg Ellis is a tall guy, or are you that short? :D

They were standing on a grass hill and we were on the sidewalk. Arron Glenn and i are both 5'9" Greg Ellis is huge though.

Pic # 1 Brady James
Pic # 2 Roy Williams
Pic # 3 Arron Glenn
Pic # 4 Greg Ellis

Swat

Benched
Reaction score
Bradie James looked disinterested. The others at least smiled . . .

Greg Ellis is pretty cool. One of my favorite Cowboys . . .

I actually spoke with him prior to the 2003 game against the Commanders in Dallas.

Our conversation went like this:

~Greg Ellis gets out of his car to go into the locker room, pregame~

~Midswat is leaning on the chain link fence, near the parking lot where players park~

Midswat - Hey . . . hey . . . Greg Ellis!

Greg Ellis - ~confused looking around~ Huh . . . yeah . . .

Midswat - Yeah baby!!! #1 defense!

Greg Ellis - ~smirk, head nod~

Midswat - KILL PATRICK RAMSEY!!!!!!!

Greg Ellis - huh . . . yeah

It only lasted a moment, but for a moment, the time Greg and I spent together seemed to last a lifetime . . .

Although I haven't seen or spoken to him since . . . I feel that he and I shared a moment that afternoon . . .

I often times wonder to myself if he tells his friends about how he spoke with THE Midswat . . . like I tell my friends I spoke to him . . .

hmmmmm . . .

Kilyin

Reaction score
Swat said:
It only lasted a moment, but for a moment, the time Greg and I spent together seemed to last a lifetime . . .

Although I haven't seen or spoken to him since . . . I feel that he and I shared a moment that afternoon . . .

I often times wonder to myself if he tells his friends about how he spoke with THE Midswat . . . like I tell my friends I spoke to him . . .

hmmmmm . . .

That was good man, props. I'm sure he tells his friends about you, whenever the word "stalker" pops up. ;)

heavyg

Reaction score
Cas2800 said:
Just thought i would share a few pictures i took this past weekend. I took my family to the game and we had a blast (too bad were not going to the play offs).

Anyway we took some pictures with Roy Williams, Greg Ellis, Brady James and Arron Glenn. In case they read here i want to thank each one of them for giving us a minute of their time. All of them were very nice. A special thanks to Greg Ellis for taking the time even though he knew he might not be here next year.

http://www.photoworks.com/share/shareLanding.jsp?shareCode=AF375F2BFC6&cb=PW

Very nice man. Is Roy Williams genuanly (sp) nice as his big ol smile makes him out to be. I dont think I have ever seen a picture of him with out that trade mark smile

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Congrats Cas.

Really nice pics and great looking family...

scottsp

Reaction score
Cas, damn nice looking family you have there, sir. Thanks for sharing those with us. You guys certainly look like great Cowboy fans too.

zack

Reaction score
Nice shots! Love to see that they took pics with the entire family.

I hope the next trip to Detroit, I will be able to get some good ones with the wife and twins!

FRDRCK

DeWare94
Reaction score
heavyg said:
Very nice man. Is Roy Williams genuanly (sp) nice as his big ol smile makes him out to be. I dont think I have ever seen a picture of him with out that trade mark smile

FEATURE%20NFL%20roy%20williams%202002%20topps.jpg

no smile there

FRDRCK

DeWare94
Reaction score
zack said:
Nice shots! Love to see that they took pics with the entire family.

I hope the next trip to Detroit, I will be able to get some good ones with the wife and twins!

well they play detroit at home next year