My prediction for a trade

chagus

Reaction score
Start the Nooch and trade for oline help is what I'd do.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I'm not saying I want this to happen but I predict Jerry will trade draft picks for Sam Darnold. It's a "Jerry move". Jets will want to unload him if they're going after Trevor. Jerry will get him to continue feeding the delusions that we can win the east. If this happens and we give up more than a 3rd for him I will be done with the Cowboys for the season.

But I have a gut feeling and a hunch Jerry is going to do something stupid. And I think the stupid thing is Sam Darnold.
Darnolds updsid is better than every qb on this team.
He has a way better arm than dak and runs just as well.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be mad at a darnold trade. I’d trade Lawrence. Which young star is unneeded? Zeke s still elite. Coopers been our most consistent w r. Lamb has upside. I’d trade Lawrence if we could.

cej757

Reaction score
Joneses' will never be sellers as long as they think they can win the division. I still remember when they could've traded Marty B for a 2nd rd pick to Cincinnati and they turned it down even though Marty B was on the last year of his deal and playing behind Witten. :mad:

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol, well actually this is more of a prediction than me wanting it. I don't want it at all. I can see Jerry doing something stupid like this. Also with Darnold on a rookie contract for next year I could see Jerry being stupid. So I had to increase my meds when I got thinking about this but the general consensus is it won't happen so I feel better. Now I can go back to my normal dose of meds, ha. But seriously I'm glad you guys don't think this will happen. I'd be pretty mad. I saw on a jets fan site that there was a rumor about us and Darnold involving our 1st or 2nd pick. Then I got thinking about it and thought Jerry is dumb enough to do it. I do have a strong feeling he's going to try and trade his way to a couple more wins and I'm scared it may be Darnold. Just have a bad feeling about it.

The only way jerry trades for a QB is if he isn't planning to sign Dak. We may sign someone off the street or steal a practice squad guy but we aren't trading any draft capital for a starting calibre QB this year.

plymkr

Reaction score
The only way jerry trades for a QB is if he isn't planning to sign Dak. We may sign someone off the street or steal a practice squad guy but we aren't trading any draft capital for a starting calibre QB this year.
If Jerry did trade for a yoing QB then this board will implode. I agree tho, if he's planning on signing Dak then a Darnold trade would be a complete waste of a draft pick.

Motorola

Reaction score
I'm not saying I want this to happen but I predict Jerry will trade draft picks for Sam Darnold. It's a "Jerry move". Jets will want to unload him if they're going after Trevor. Jerry will get him to continue feeding the delusions that we can win the east. If this happens and we give up more than a 3rd for him I will be done with the Cowboys for the season.

But I have a gut feeling and a hunch Jerry is going to do something stupid. And I think the stupid thing is Sam Darnold.
The trade Jones should have made with the Jets was for the guy who wanted to return home and play in the same stadium he did as a HS senior in a championship game.
Jamal Adams

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
I have a funny feeling one of the followig will be Traded

Copper
Gallup
CeeDee

yes CeeDee
Gallup is the only one that they would move, but I don't see it happening. Cooper's overpaid, nobody is trading for that contract. If someone does make an offer for Coop, the Cowboys should jump all over that trade. CeeDee isn't going anywhere. He's a stud on a rookie contract, and they'd never get back the 1st that they used to select him. What would be the point. That would be idiotic.

plymkr

Reaction score
I'm
The trade Jones should have made with the Jets was for the guy who wanted to return home and play in the same stadium he did as a HS senior in a championship game.
Jamal Adams
Agreed

Havic

Reaction score
Tank the season, this team isnt doing crap.

Release Cooper after his 2nd year, Resign Gallup.

Trade or Cut the following.
Jaylon Smith
Zeke Elliot
Demarcus Lawrence
Poe
Griffin
Crawford.

Im 50/50 on Prescott resigning. Do it at 30-35m, Pass at anything 40 and over.

Even if we have to take the cap hit it will be worth it. Invest heavy in the best o-lineman or Defense player on the board with our top 5 pick.
What the draft cant fix, fill the remaining holes in free agency.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

:lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:You can’t be serious?