Benched
Reaction score
Stellar coverage as usual. Thanks, Roy.

235-757-capt.sea14401070550.cowboys_seahawks_football_sea144.jpg

235-76-016587468.jpg

235-220-full.getty-72907595rb060_nfc_wild_card_11_18_03_pm.jpg

Smith22

Reaction score
Roy isn't as bad as some would make him out to be, but he isn't as good as others say he is either. He is somewhere in between. I know one thing, the last 8 weeks or so, the big hits he normally delivers haven't been there, for whatever reason....

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
jimmy40;1301542 said:
If he wasn't hyped to no end nobody would care that he can't cover.

who the freak hypes him? some media writers, too few to be exact, and because he gets Pro Bowl votes? you guys and your generalities are tiresome now

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
wth is anyone attempting to argue w/ bbgun?

it's like explaining to a KKK man, the finer points of black people

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
bbgun;1301722 said:
This from a guy who's so tone deaf as to post an unsolicited, pro-Roy thread after a devastating loss and another horsecrap Roy performance. No one's in the mood, Tek.

Stalin had a term for people like you: "useful idiot."

Heaven forbid there be a discussion about something important to many fans on a forum. Shall we PM you for your opinion before we create threads to make sure that you're in the mood? Give me a break. You are a beacon of negativity. I can understand criticism, but you are out there.

Tek, you make some good points and provide some explanation to back them up. Good post.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
TEK2000;1301588 said:
You'd love to see anything and everything that shows the Cowboys in a negative light huh?

You're talking to a Commanders fan. If you had said the same things about Sean Taylor, he'd be kissing your backside.

People who blame Roy for everything are media sheep, regardless if it's his responsibilty or not. Even when BP says it isn't, or when AdamJT13 proves it, they'll incessantly spew the media generated by line that Roy can't cover.

Well, he's not going to cover as good as CB, or as good as a FS. When we had a good one (his name was Woodson if you don't remember), Roy was brilliant.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
summerisfunner;1302274 said:
wth is anyone attempting to argue w/ bbgun?

it's like explaining to a KKK man, the finer points of black people

:lmao2:

doomsday81

Reaction score
6. The walking off from the media after the Seattle game. Well, sure, its not as upstanding as Tony Romo... but, personally, I completely understand why he does it. He gets absolutely no credit from the media for anything he does, then we expect him to stand there and act like he's hunky dory and everything is ok? I certainly would not be able to do that.

He should stand up like a man and take responsibility for his poor play. Just like Peyton Manning and countless others have to do ever year. Is that too much to ask from a player making millions of dollars? To act like a man? I don't think so. Say what you want about T.O. but even he has addressed his drops and everything else this year. Walking away like a coward after a loss is the worst thing you can do as a player in my opinion. It makes you look like a spoiled little baby. I don't expect him to act like everything is hunky dory but facing the music after a loss is part of his job. A job he gets payed very well to be average at I might add.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
PBJTime;1302284 said:
Heaven forbid there be a discussion about something important to many fans on a forum.

This wasn't a discussion. This was a poorly-timed, pro-Roy puff piece. I joined the "discussion," pointed out where he was wrong, and submitted some sample pix of Roy's incompetence. Now go away.

TEK2000

Reaction score
bbgun;1303082 said:
This wasn't a discussion. This was a poorly-timed, pro-Roy puff piece. I joined the "discussion," pointed out where he was wrong, and submitted some sample pix of Roy's incompetence. Now go away.

Anything pro-Cowboys is poorly timed to you.

Go home man.... www.extremeskins.com .... go home.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
bbgun;1303082 said:

Apparently you have a different idea of what a discussion is than most other people. Posting a few pics is hardly proving anybody wrong. Most sane people are aware that a picture can be deceiving. But, that's beside the point. In any case, Roy certainly hasn't been brilliant lately, but he's far from the worst out there as you would like people to believe. 31 other teams in the NFL would surely take him without much hassle.

"Now go away." ???:lmao2:

Oh man, you're pretty hardcore on a discussion forum. Let me get out of here...:rolleyes: