My Saturday at Texas Stadium.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
Yep, way passed my bedtime, goodnite to you, Mr. Willisill!! :)
well goodnight to you too, you can call me Mr. Roy. .... lol it sounds a lot better. :D

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
TruBlu, Haley's autograph was for free, along with all the others. Henderson was the only guy charging, and he wasnt even part of the show, he just showed up :eek: :).

BrownSugar, the Ticket is throwing a similar get together on 9-11, are you planning on going to that one?

- Mike G.

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
TruBlu, Haley's autograph was for free, along with all the others. Henderson was the only guy charging, and he wasnt even part of the show, he just showed up :eek: :).

BrownSugar, the Ticket is throwing a similar get together on 9-11, are you planning on going to that one?

- Mike G.
Depends on where it's going to be, I usually try to stay away from large crowds on 9-11, if you know what I mean....

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
Good looking pictures. Thanks for posting them. That big ring on Mel's hand looks pretty good. :D

Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
Depends on where it's going to be, I usually try to stay away from large crowds on 9-11, if you know what I mean....

Arlington Conv. Center.

Nice pics Mike, I keep meaning to post mine from the Doomsday 1 & 2 signing I went to a few mths ago.

P.S. Mike sure has an "engaging" smile huh boys n girls? :D

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Arlington Conv. Center.

Nice pics Mike, I keep meaning to post mine from the Doomsday 1 & 2 signing I went to a few mths ago.

Yep, the Arlington Convention Center, the site of my Highschool Graduation in 96.

DC, are you going to go out there?

I missed the Doomday signing at the Galleria in March, I wish I would have gone. And when you get a chance, you should post those so we can all enjoy!!!!

- Mike G.

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Yep, the Arlington Convention Center, the site of my Highschool Graduation in 96.

I missed the Doomday signing at the Galleria in March, I wish I would have gone. And when you get a chance, you should post those so we can all enjoy!!!!

- Mike G.

I was considering it M, but honestly there's no one that's going to be there who's sig I haven't gotten at some point, or am that interested in seeing......... ohhhh well, that is besides you "Smiley!!" ;)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:

- Mike G.

I was gonna go to that til I saw what they were charging per autograph...

I will be at the "Football All the Way" thing if the right players are there...

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Arlington Conv. Center.

Friggin slacker.........thanks for nothing. :p

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Yeah, one guy told me the autographs were expensive, but I heard on the ticket they were free, I am not sure what to beleive, but I will be looking it up.

I am really not a collector. I just go to event to take photos of the players for my own archives and to add to my historical site.

I am not sure if they let you take pictures without getting an autograph.

- Mike G.

Reaction score
SoTex said:
Friggin slacker.........thanks for nothing. :p

OhhhhhhK fella, just for THAT...........

3879_10413_5.jpg
"NO PICS FOR YOU!!!"

:p

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I love Gale Sayers. Mick, thank you. Very cool of you to share with us.
I'm no longer a Sayers fan. He stated Emmitt was overrated and was in the top 15 backs of all time but not top 5 for sure.

For a guy whose career was ended early Sayers must discount longevity and ability to help a team win for years. pissant.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:

- Mike G.
I had a similar experience with HH. He made people buy his book to get his autograph at Texas Tech even tho he was paid seperately(15k) for the appearance. I am not a big fan of his at all. Crapped away his career and now is a money grubber.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:

- Mike G.

Dammmmn. Those were ALL free? Man I wish I still lived in Dallas. I didn't know pro athletes did anything for free anymore. HAHA Sounds like you got one heck of a deal with all those legends and their autographs for just the fifteen bucks you spent on Hollywood Henderson.