My Season Predictions

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
1: @ San Diego - I have a hard time believing they were just a one year wonder, and if that's the case, they will be tough to beat on opening weekend on the road. Loss

2: Washington - Considering it's national TV, at home, on the night of the triplets going into the ROH, and the fact that we are better than the Skins, this is about as sure a win as we will have this year. Win

3: @ San Francisco - They are the worst team in football, simple as that. It will take a major choke job to lose this one. Win

4: @ Oakland - If they didnt have Randy Moss, I'd say easy win. However, Moss is at his best against the Boys and will hurt our secondary. However, with Oakland's piss poor defense, I will give us the benefit of the doubt. Win

5: Philadelphia - No game will our players have more incentive to win. Roy teaches TO that George Teague was a stuffed animal compared to him. Win

6: Giants - While we are better, I see this as being a trap game. Tiki always kills us and Eli might start getting the hang of it about this time. Loss

7: @ Seattle - They got worse, we got better and we beat them last year. I dont see it any differently this year. Win

8: Arizona - We cannot understimate them, but we should win this one rather easily. Win

9: Bye

10: @ Philadelphia - Nuh-uh, no way, no how, not gonna happen. The only game on the schedule I expect to lose. Loss

11: Detroit - We beat them last year, and assuming Joey Harrington doesnt improve, which its likely he wont, I cant see them beating an even better Boys team. Win

12: Denver - Thanksgiving day against a very unpredictable team. I really dont know what to say about this game other than I dont think they will be able to stop our running game. Win

13: @ New York - Revenge game from earlier in the season. Win

14: Kansas City - Their offense will be too much, even if our defense is very good. Loss

15: @ Washington - Again, we own them. We make it 16 wins in 17 tries and 6 in a row overall. Win

16: @ Carolina - I think their defensive line will be too much for our O-Line, and they win a close one. Loss

17: St. Louis - Depends on which Marc Bulger shows up. Their defense is awful however, so I'll give it to us. Win

11-5 with a wild card berth, with Philly winning the division.

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
Considering last year, an 11-5 season would be a success. If were fortunate enough to make the playoffs we would be a very dangerous team if healthy. I have us going 10-6 and getting to the playoffs. It's not gonna be easy with our schedule.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
i like your scenario. i have us splitting with all of our division opponents
so i have one win less than you but i would be happy either way.
lets hope it works out !

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
philadelphia is not even going to the playoffs..........much less win the division.

KDWilliams85

Reaction score
Kansas City's offense will dominate our defense??? HA! Fat chance... all the have is Priest Holmes.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
KDWilliams85 said:
Kansas City's offense will dominate our defense??? HA! Fat chance... all the have is Priest Holmes.

And Trent Green...and the best O-Line in football.....and two of the most underrated, yet most productive WRs in football.....and the best TE in football.....

Care to retract that statement?

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
With training camp starting this week, I'm so high right now that I am on the 16-0 bandwagon. Although the Giants swept us last year, I think that we took a significant leap past them. I think we'll handle them in both games this year. I also think we'll take the Chargers game.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We will beat KC. The o-line is aging and showing signs of slowing down. Trent Green and his WR's get yardage but won't really scare anybody. Their D is average. Overall their window is closing. They will fall from that 13-3 they did last year.