My sister was in a car accident this morning...*UPDATED*

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Lots of prayers for your sister... Here's to a speedy and complete recovery

May God bless you and keep you.
May God make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you.
May God look upon you with favor and grant you his peace.

ravidubey

Reaction score
Prayers. My sister-in-law was hit by a drunk driver almost four years ago and ultimately survived multiple lacerations and broken bones that had put her in a coma. She's got two kids now and though she occasionally has to manage pain, she is doing great. I can only say that you can never underestimate your own strength or that of those you love. Thank God your sister made it through alive, and may God help your family see her through her recovery.

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Sorry I wasnt able to reply earlier. Thank god for the good news, and tell her to get well soon, we're all rooting for her.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
She, and your whole family, will be in my prayers, dragon, throughout her recovery.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Great to hear DM about your sister's road to recovery. I've gone through a tough time myself the past couple months with my mom. Good luck to you and I'm sure you'll be there for her during this time of need.

I'll keep praying for you and the family in hopes of a quick and full recovery for your sis.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Heavenly Father, .. I lift this girl up in prayer today, asking that you would be with her, her family, and especially her doctors right now. Give them the wisdom and knowledge to make all of the right decisions for her diagnosis, treatment and care. Comfort her during this difficult time and keep her free from pain. Be with her family and give them the strength they will need to care for her when she leaves the hospital. Thank you for hearing all of the prayers from members of the Zone.
In Jesus name, .. Amen