My solution for Pollard & Zeke

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I feel like the video evidence would hold up in court.

In all seriousness, they need to do something about the random pylons on the field. I think this one was about 10 yards ahead of the kickoff spot, which to me seems like a pointless location. I assume it's marking the distance to go for an onside kick, but it could very easily be picked up and moved after the kick is away.

Nav22

Reaction score
The solution is raising enough hell to where we aren’t royally ****ed by the refs multiple times every ****ing season.

We’ve lost 2 games this year (out of our 4 losses total) DIRECTLY because of garbage officiating screwing us over.

Yeah, I’m hijacking another thread. **** the piece of **** refs.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
i got an even better plan

stop commiting so many stupid penalties

it wont matter whos in, pollard gets a big run and it gets called back
In all fairness that was one of the weaker holding calls I've seen this season.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
In all seriousness, they need to do something about the random pylons on the field. I think this one was about 10 yards ahead of the kickoff spot, which to me seems like a pointless location. I assume it's marking the distance to go for an onside kick, but it could very easily be picked up and moved after the kick is away.

Yeah.. The random pylons are a new thing right?

It felt really good watching that Zebra fall on his face though after what they put everyone through today.

They wanted their family at home to see them on tv today.

Nav22

Reaction score

You must not watch other teams besides the Cowboys.

There’s a different set of rules for us.

Micah Parsons was flagged for lining up offsides on a huge 3rd down today. I laughed. Kansas City had DL lining offsides ALL GAME LONG against us on Sunday. I was yelling at my TV.

But they ding us for the same exact thing on a crucial play. Of course.

quickccc

Reaction score
It’s time for Pollard to have his role expanded and Zeke to have his role decreased.

Pollard needs a Christian McCaffrey type of role in this offense.

Early downs handing to Zeke is a waste of a play.

Let Pollard stretch defenses out and loosen them up then you bring in Zeke.

Even the guys at halftime are saying Pollard > Zeke.

I’m not anti Zeke either and he still needs to be a big part of this thing but Pollard needs his role dramatically increased and Zeke needs more of a 2007 Marion Barber type of role.

The problem with your solution ... is that we've never developed Pollard into a McCaffrery like player .... we've never developed him as a pass receiver in the passing game.
he's not been polished and implemented like a nickel type back ala Colts Nyheim Hines ,...Chargers Austin Eleker.. or even Packers Aaron Jones...

- heck we don't even see the jet sweeps anymore with Pollard.
He's been so underdeveloped and under-utilized by this cowboys coaching staff ..and you just cannot just turn it on and slap a McCaffrey stamp on him and say be " Christian "

Hoofbite

Reaction score
The solution is raising enough hell to where we aren’t royally ****ed by the refs multiple times every ****ing season.

We’ve lost 2 games this year (out of our 4 losses total) DIRECTLY because of garbage officiating screwing us over.

Yeah, I’m hijacking another thread. **** the piece of **** refs.

I generally don't have a problem with the officiating because I know it's going to suck, but this game was nearly unbearable for everyone regardless of who they were rooting for. When that many flags are thrown, something is not right. There was a small period somewhere in the 1st quarter where 3 consecutive plays without a flag of some sort was out of the question.

If the refs are going to suck, they could at least make it to where they aren't sucking as much by penalizing both teams over and over again.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Zeke is great at pounding the ball forward for 3 or 4 yards but he is no longer a big playback and is holding this offense back in my opinion. He is a great pass blocker but we need more than that out of him.

When is the last time he ran to daylight or made someone miss in the open field? On those flat passes, he catches it and runs out of bounds or gets tripped up for a 3 yard gain at most.

Pollard needs to be the main back and should be in on most 3rd downs.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with that, but both averaged less than 4 ypc versus a defense allowing 4.5 ypc.

The offensive line needs to be better. Vegas should not hold Dallas to 3.2 ypc, as they did today.
The HC and OC are foolishly committed to playing finesse football. They're borderline incompetent.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Also, can we rest Zeke?

The 1 seed is gone so no need to not get Zeke healthy when you have Tony Pollard.

Aven8

Reaction score

How many false starts have you seen from a Center in football?!? Good grief……maddening

Aven8

Reaction score
Also, can we rest Zeke?

The 1 seed is gone so no need to not get Zeke healthy when you have Tony Pollard.

Is Rico Dowdle injured? That’s the problem using Pollard is we need a better backup than Clements.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Is Rico Dowdle injured? That’s the problem using Pollard is we need a better backup than Clements.

I never thought Clements was a bad player.

Especially if we need him in a Zeke type role for a few weeks.

He’s a hard physical runner.

I say expand Pollards role and just let Zeke’s knee heal.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Zeke stinks a player with his insanely low productivity has no place in the NFL today. His rushing stats are bad enough. His receiving stats will be legendary.