My starting OL for this season

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the team goes OL in round 1. There’s gonna be a run on offensive linemen in the late 1st, so it makes sense. That’ll either put Bass or Hoffman on the bench.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My starting OL as follows:
Smith LT, Bass LG, Hoffman C, Martin RG, Steele RT
This line looks pretty good but they will take another player or two.

Cheaper and not much drop off from last year. I do hope they get a center in the 1st round but otherwise they are good to roll as is.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Martin ans Steele not cheap. They others on rookie deals.
Has nothing to do with Jerry being cheap.
majority rules!!!!!! 3 out of the 2, you got A pro bowler still on his rookie deal, then you got 2 others that were undrafted or whatever they were, that's cheap, wasn't even thinking about martin and Steele, you're always just trying to make me look bad!!! :rolleyes:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
majority rules!!!!!! 3 out of the 2, you got A pro bowler still on his rookie deal, then you got 2 others that were undrafted or whatever they were, that's cheap, wasn't even thinking about martin and Steele, you're always just trying to make me look bad!!! :rolleyes:
hold on you can't say cheap on here, @jazzcat22 will give you hell-o!!;)
Just stating the facts. :thumbup:

fivetwos

Reaction score
They can probably get by with Hoffman, but if improving is the actual goal (I’m not positive that it is), drafting someone high that’s on par with Fred’s ability would go a long way no doubt. I saw a dramatic difference when we had a dominant center vs a serviceable one.

They need to run the ball better, period.

I’m starting to think they don’t even care about fixing what’s wrong and things are all about who will play for what price.

Cant fill eight gaping holes with draft picks but that’s the Stephen Jones way of championship roster building, yet somehow they still have cap problems.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
2023 Cowboys current Oline player grades:

L - R:
Tyler Smith: 72.9
TJ Bass: 54.1
Brock Hoffman: 53.7
Zack Martin: 69.8
Terence Steele: 50.8

YIKES!
which gives us an overall grade of 60.26 which means dak will be running for his life, a rookie/Vaughan whomever won't be getting many carries over 2 yards!