My strange crappy day at Texas Stadium

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
The game against Colts was so high, as this game was so low. And the thing was the Stadium was ready to explode if Cowboys did well, despite obnoxious Aints fans ( not all of them, but some of them). And for a quarter it was like that.

Then it all really snowballed. Boy, I am not a type of person to start a fight or start getting physical with anyone, but yesterday I almost did with a guy except his Girl Friend was being little bit obnoxious. Both drunk, I guess in the New Orleans Tradition. ANd then I had to endure a cowboys fan couple who are fans of Drew Bledsoe :bang2:

No matter how much i bashed Drew Bledsoe, the guy kept saying Drew could do as well as Romo or that if Drew Bledsoe had Aikman's Line of early 90s, Drew could be all-pro, like I didn't hear that before :banghead:

Then while we are walking towards our cars, probably 9 mins left in 4th quarter, since I was not sure I wouldn't explode and whale on the saints fan, me and my Buddy had a lady do a strangest thing. She wanted to know if we were Cowboys fan, while we had decked out in Cowboys stuff then asked if we would like to, lack of better word, go to Adult Bar and almost looked like she was ready to do a dance right there!!! Her Boyfriend/Husband was like giggling, while she was asking that!!

If that was a chick with others chicks maybe I would have entertained that offer, well if I was bachelor anyway, but boy, that't got to be strangest thing someone asked. Anyway, damn I first of all hated that it was night game, since I bought the tickets because it was noon game, and then on top of it had to endure stupid Aints fans......

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
I agree the Aints fans were terrible (granted not all of them but a majority). Obnoxious and some might have gotten brutally beaten had they been in say Philly. And all that "Who Dat" crap was freaking annoying are they to dumb to know proper english.

And I agree I hated that the game was flexed also.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;1227910 said:
I agree the Aints fans were terrible (granted not all of them but a majority). Obnoxious and some might have gotten brutally beaten had they been in say Philly. And all that "Who Dat" crap was freaking annoying are they to dumb to know proper english.

Racist.:laugh2:

Furor

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;1227910 said:

I think you mean "too dumb".

And no, we're not. It was fun making your stadium our house for one night.

Who Dat

needforspeed

Legend in my spare time
Reaction score
Furor;1228039 said:

Who Dat

Texas Stadium never has been nor ever will be "your house".

I need some Troll-B-Gone in aisle 3.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Furor;1228039 said:

Who Dat
Must be nice being in a 5 time Super Bowl champs house huh? Maybe by year 2050 you can experience what we're always experiencing.

Gordon

Reaction score
Didn't the Bengals or someone else use "Who Dey?" or something like that last year or a couple of years ago?