My Super Bowl Prediction

Doomsday101

Reaction score
For what's worth. lol

I see this as an entertaining camp for 3 and half qrts but feel KC in the end has too much fire power.

I think this 38 to 17 KC

I have to admit I will be pulling for TB and if they can manage to hang in there late into the 4th then Brady is the man to have to pull off the winning drive. Just doubt it will happen

RonnieT24

Reaction score
One thing that scares me for KC is the o-line issues facing that Bucs pass rush. Mahomes is going to need to use his legs a lot in this game. The good news is.. he has the legs to do it. The Bucs secondary is trash so if they don't get him he's bound to hang 450 yards and 4 TDs on them.

Flamma

Reaction score
Patrick is slippery, like the eel. And he seems to throw good under pressure too. Well, better than most. I'll be pulling for Tampa but the only chance they have is if Patrick has another game like the one against the 49ers last year. They won despite him IMO. I believe he'll do better this time around.

Chiefs- 45
Bucs -24

Buzzbait

Reaction score
KC - -- 31
Bucs - 24

I like Brady, but he's getting old. Time for the old Goat to make room for the new Goat.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If you told me Tampa Bay would win this game, I could believe that even if I did not like their chances but no way would I believe that KC would not score a single TD in the game. Amazing work from the Tampa Bay defense to get pressure on Mahomes but even more impressive how Tampa Bay took Hill out of the game. Kudos Tampa Bay