My Take On Bobby Wagner

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
As Fans we had a Hint,But Now we know what really goes on how it works inside Cowboys Organization Elites With Jerry, Steven,Etc;

Bobby Wagner was a FA Beginning of last year..Know Doubt Dan Quinn Wanted Bobby Wagner
to come to the Cowboys.

Per SI May 10 2023..Bobby Wagner Gets Free Agent Call from Dan Quinn's..

Well all know Jerry, Steven Squash that Idea Of BW Coming To The Cowboy's and Squashing any Idea for FA in 2024.

Jerry's' World Cheapest Org In The League Only Looking for Bang For The Buck.

We all know this,Jerry knows this, it's not a Winning Strategy for not Signing Some Top FA.

What is clearly stated without Jerry Saying This.His only Glory is to be Relevant in Terms of Building His Net Worth/Nest Egg 13.5 B and making
sure his stays on Top as The Most Valuable Sports Fransize 9.2 B..

But Jerry Slicked Us Into Believing He's "All In" To Do Whatever It Takes To Win a SB At Our Expense.

As Fans,Our Only Glory for us is to Win a SB,but Jerry is not on the same Page with us Fans.

Jerry The Slick Oil Salesman Selling The Idea That Jerry Was"All In'.

As Fans,You & I Been Fooled Far to Long 3 Decades.

Jerry Was Never "All In" Only Thing Jerry was "All In" Was Himself.

Jerry.You have open your Mouth way to long Especially your Q- Were "All In".

Jerry has Spoken.

I - Us Fans Have Spoken Jerry, You're nothing but a Slick Oil Salesman.

All my years as a Cowboy Fan I would have never thought possible would talk this way about Jerry & Co.

But Slick Oil Jerry Does It Every Year To Us Fans

But I Did it Once In a Lifetime.

I Deserve This Rant..Waited Long Enough..Haven't I..?

Jerry Use Your Words Wisely...But Your Wording "All In" Was Your Downfall And At Some Point
Your Going To Lose Your Fan Base.

You Loss One Here From The 70's

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
As Fans we had a Hint,But Now we know what really goes on how it works inside Cowboys Organization Elites With Jerry, Steven,Etc;

Bobby Wagner was a FA Beginning of last year..Know Doubt Dan Quinn Wanted Bobby Wagner
to come to the Cowboys.

Per SI May 10 2023..Bobby Wagner Gets Free Agent Call from Dan Quinn's..

Well all know Jerry, Steven Squash that Idea Of BW Coming To The Cowboy's and Squashing any Idea for FA in 2024.

Jerry's' World Cheapest Org In The League Only Looking for Bang For The Buck.

We all know this,Jerry knows this, it's not a Winning Strategy for not Signing Some Top FA.

What is clearly stated without Jerry Saying This.His only Glory is to be Relevant in Terms of Building His Net Worth/Nest Egg 13.5 B and making
sure his stays on Top as The Most Valuable Sports Fransize 9.2 B..

But Jerry Slicked Us Into Believing He's "All In" To Do Whatever It Takes To Win a SB At Our Expense.

As Fans,Our Only Glory for us is to Win a SB,but Jerry is not on the same Page with us Fans.

Jerry The Slick Oil Salesman Selling The Idea That Jerry Was"All In'.

As Fans,You & I Been Fooled Far to Long 3 Decades.

Jerry Was Never "All In" Only Thing Jerry was "All In" Was Himself.

Jerry.You have open your Mouth way to long Especially your Q- Were "All In".

Jerry has Spoken.

I - Us Fans Have Spoken Jerry, You're nothing but a Slick Oil Salesman.

All my years as a Cowboy Fan I would have never thought possible would talk this way about Jerry & Co.

But Slick Oil Jerry Does It Every Year To Us Fans

But I Did it Once In a Lifetime.

I Deserve This Rant..Waited Long Enough..Haven't I..?

Jerry Use Your Words Wisely...But Your Wording "All In" Was Your Downfall And At Some Point
Your Going To Lose Your Fan Base.

You Loss One Here From The 70's
Facts

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Could have avoided a lot of heart ache last year taking the plunge on Wagner instead of LVE. Wasn't a hindsight 20/20 move either. But one look at front office and it all makes sense.