My thoughts 11.19

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Looks like you forgot another HUGE move made by the front office and the most important out of all the recent moves made, in my opinion. The fire of Alexander and the promoting of Mark Colombo/hiring of Hudson Houck. I hate when a team makes a change from what was working but at least they owned the mistake and got back to business as usual on the o-line.
That mistake is hard to believe. They tried to change how all pros play. Whoever had the idea should not be retained.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
That mistake is hard to believe. They tried to change how all pros play. Whoever had the idea should not be retained.

If they fired anyone who tried to change how a certain guy(s) on this team played their position, this entire staff would be @ home on Turkey Day and watching the game just like the rest of us. Linehan has tried to make Dak into a passing QB, by taking any QB designed runs out of the playbook, and we all know that Dak will never be just a great passer. Then you have the coaches reaction to mental mistakes made out on the field and, especially, during critical times in games. I'm sure if you ask any professional football player if they were to have made a 'mental error', like the one Lance Lenoir made on Sunday, what kind of reaction would the head coach have after the play, they would say that they were expecting to get their head ripped off and benched for the remainder of the game. However, this team has a coach who claps and pats the guy on the helmet. What kind of lesson is being taught by doing that? Parcells would have made an everlasting impression on the kid. So much so that he would see Parcells' face the next time he's faced with the same situation.

waving monkey

Reaction score
How come you cant make these same arguments for the team you root for? But criticize them for. This team has had OL injuries, had bad Wr play bad coaching and at times bad Qb play. But theyre still finding ways to win and stay in the playoff hunt. and now are favorites to win the div. Didnt the eagles have some other worldly amount of injuries you people used to shove down our throats last yr? Now all of the sudden they get a pass for injuries, but you minimize the Cowboys own injuries but just say their Qb and team just are bad? Who needs opposing fans hate when Dallas has its own fans.
:clap:

waving monkey

Reaction score
Looks like you forgot another HUGE move made by the front office and the most important out of all the recent moves made, in my opinion. The fire of Alexander and the promoting of Mark Colombo/hiring of Hudson Houck. I hate when a team makes a change from what was working but at least they owned the mistake and got back to business as usual on the o-line.
the biggest improvement right here. It's always been the oline

Brooksey

Reaction score
The offense has ticked up with Cooper/Filo plus the addition of Columbo and the subtraction of cupcake Paul Alexander. In the end we haven't sniffed a SB since 1995 over 23 years ago, the results speak for themselves when it comes to the job Jerry and the front office have done. Have they turned the corner with drafting and cap management? IDK, seems improved...some find success learning from their repeated failures, we'll see how this plays out.