My thoughts after yesterday

phildadon86

Reaction score
Well. The season is over. Unfortunately. It was over before the game began. The team was unprepared and had no fight in them what so ever. I have never seen a team go out and perform like that in the playoffs. There were literally players smiling and laughing on the field as they were getting their butts handed to them.

This coaching staff did no have them ready at all and the game plan yet again was to feature a guy with a partially torn PCL? I have simply had enough of someone's pay check defining how much play time they get. Parsons was the only one who looked angry yesterday. If I was Jerry there would be heads rolling. This team needs to jettison anyone that played under Garrett not named Martin and Smith. (obviously not possible but something needs to be done).

Dak looked horrible yesterday. Missed throws, inconsistent mechanics, and overall just didn't play well. He also wasn't helped by his WR's dropping balls all over the place but that's no excuse. The play calling again was atrocious and I will gladly pack Kellen's bags and drive him to Jacksonville. He's a Garrett disciple and again I want that vanilla offense thrown out of Texas.

Then to top off what was a horrible performance by the team. They believe its a great idea to run a QB draw with 14 seconds left on the clock? They haven't executed anything all game but you expect them to execute a run and then get to the line and clock the ball? What in the actual heck is going on? Then you double down and say it was the right call? I am so sick of being the brunt of jokes because of the team I support. Its a travesty that Jerry and company continue to get rich at our expense. Something needs to be done because the real problem with this team is in the owners suite.

Jerry has turned this franchise into a laughing stock and until he is gone I dont see anything changing. This was as bad as it gets for a playoff game for a team that was 12-5 and I am beyond livid.