My thoughts on qb...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Everyone else gets one, its tio's time to shine...

QB
Bledsoe: :puke:
What is up with the ball pat? This guy needs to take qb fundamentals 101. Why do our two very inexperianced backup qbs show more patience, pocket presence, skill and mechanics then our veteran starter? When he steps up, he shuffles his cement bricks for feet and moves like a snail. He then proceeds to run into someone blowing up the play. This guy has an arm, but not much good that'll do us if he is too busy patting the ball to consider throwing it.:rolleyes:

Romo: Showed good touch on his passes and obviously had the best numbers out of all of them. I would of like to see how he played without our all-pro te going against mostly second teamers. The offense dissapeared without witten. I didn't see him having to avoid the rush, but I was fuming over bledsoe for most of the first drive. I don't think he has the arm of our other two qbs, but his is certainly servicable. I also would have liked to see him be a leader during that horrible drive with the penalties. I do think he is crafty with his touch passes, I really liked that little lob to witten on his first pass.

Henson: In my opinion, trying to keep my bias out of it, he played the best. He threw it away when he needed to rather than force something, he threw the ball on a rope when it was needed and looked the calmest and coolest qb out there. I know it was the third team, but he had third teamers around him too. I really really like this kids pocket presence. He stepped up when he needed to, and when he did, it was quick and he didn't run into anyone (unlike bledsoe) I guess I'll never see Henson's flutter balls, and after reading how he has looked better these past three days of tc I really think it was his thumb that was bothering him.

Overall