CFZ My thoughts on the WR market

Landryhat73

Reaction score
I would check in with Mecole Hartman - dude is fast and gets separation- coming off injury/surgery but he can add excitement to the offense.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Major question marks health wise with both Chark/Hardman and they aren't considered high end #2 receivers either. The draft has a lot of undersized receivers. Think they will address the need with a veteran, OBJ who someone on that same level, not another James Washington type of signing.
we got cooks no need to panic ...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Their biggest offensive need is now filled, but still have a lot of work left: #2 RB, replacement for Shultz TE, LG, NT.
no LG has been and will be the biggest need IMO i want a big physical LG. dude with attitude.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Their biggest offensive need is now filled, but still have a lot of work left: #2 RB, replacement for Shultz TE, LG, NT.
would be crazy if Schultz finds himself not getting enough interest and comes here for 3-24 , you take him back for that? or role with Furgy. im not drafting a TE high if at all. i am ready to roll with the 3 we have BUT 3-24 off the top of my head, makes you think,. Cowboys seems to be playing hard ball this offseason and could convince Dalton to take deal lie that.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
would be crazy if Schultz finds himself not getting enough interest and comes here for 3-24 , you take him back for that? or role with Furgy. im not drafting a TE high if at all. i am ready to roll with the 3 we have BUT 3-24 off the top of my head, makes you think,. Cowboys seems to be playing hard ball this offseason and could convince Dalton to take deal lie that.
Too much, pass for me. Excellent year looking to draft a TE, even ones later on in the class.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
no LG has been and will be the biggest need IMO i want a big physical LG. dude with attitude.
It's a need, but not at the top as Tyler Smith will be our starting LG until Tyron misses time again. More about finding a future starter and one who can perhaps spot start if needed right away.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's a need, but not at the top as Tyler Smith will be our starting LG until Tyron misses time again. More about finding a future starter and one who can perhaps spot start if needed right away.
I disagree i dont want that i want 787 as the swing keep him fresh and healthy.. I dont like the constant shuffling when injuries happen, easier to keep 73 at LT use as new LG maybe start with Farniok there and hope steeles 100% but if hes not 77 back at RT, not many moves. less moves along a OL is best from where i sit.

so IMO 73 stays at LT.. its why my needs are #1 LG

so sure if a top LG ready to play now isn't drafted well its back to

77-73-Biadsz-martin-steele