My Training Camp Video - Day # 1 - July 29

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Thanks for the vid, I really enjoyed it. I just hope this doesn't lead to tighter security, banning of cameras, etc.

playmakers

Reaction score
Nice video, thanks. I noticed alot of check downs, which concerns me, that the recievers arent getting open in 7 on 7's. Anyone else notice?

kmp77

Reaction score
Longboysfan;2861635 said:
Very nice. They never stopped you?

No. It was just a little digital camera so you can't even tell you're shooting video. But people were carrying in video cameras etc. They didn't stop anything from getting in. It was a mad house when the doors opened. I was standing in front of a "security" person too while shooting. I don't know, if it was illegal they'd have banned all cameras....*shrugs*

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Great video but I saw one thing I didn't like.....Jenkins playing a 10 yard cushion :bang2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2862212 said:
Man Felix is so fast on those screens and RB dump offs..
That's why I am so excited about him in open space.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
187beatdown;2861726 said:
Anybody see Stanback out there?

He was looking really really good.

Yep, right around 4:00 or so he has a catch. The next play he runs a route and Jenkins throws him to the ground haha

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
Oh man check out the play right after the nice stanback catch, around the 4 minute mark or so. The reciever at the top of the screen, cant tell who it is, looks maybe like 81 but too hard to tell, does a quick cut to the right then one back to the left and the CB playing him just trips over his own feet and falls flat lol. Talk about being burnt that was burnt.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
I had to look at the Cowboys roster to see who was #3 throwing those passes. Its Jon Kitna! He has some zip to those throws and i thought Romo looks good too.

Thanks for the vid!