My vids are back up for download.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Thank you VERY much Calico...Great stuff, great entertainment...very well done technically too.

:)

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Thank you so much, Calico.

Especially for the Tony and Herschel clips.

Everyone gets all hung up on Emmitt. But those two fellows?

They were pretty good.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Thank you so much, Calico.

Especially for the Tony and Herschel clips.

Everyone gets all hung up on Emmitt. But those two fellows?

They were pretty good.

:signmast: What he said.

And I'd add Duane Thomas into the mix.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Haha, I know about Duane IMO he was just as talented as Tony or Emmitt, if only he would have had his head on straight.....

rojan

Reaction score
Yo CALICO!!!! Sice you have so much highlight reals, I was wondering if you had any game tape..I can not wait untill TC i need football now!!!!..I find myself watching the CFL and the Cards/Boys game 2 year ago when Smith had 6 carries for minus 1 yard...I can probly tell you every single play in order from that game...Its maken me wonder why Jerry didnt make Carter and Hambrick franchise players......HELP!!!!!!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
rojan said:
Yo CALICO!!!! Sice you have so much highlight reals, I was wondering if you had any game tape..I can not wait untill TC i need football now!!!!..I find myself watching the CFL and the Cards/Boys game 2 year ago when Smith had 6 carries for minus 1 yard...I can probly tell you every single play in order from that game...Its maken me wonder why Jerry didnt make Carter and Hambrick franchise players......HELP!!!!!!

Your beyond game tape young man. I'm thinking some major voltage might help. 220-221, what ever it takes.
icon10.gif

rojan

Reaction score
Man im just bord. I cant beleive it myself. Knowing that TC is in 10 days really makes me want to watch some football.I have been watching tapes of the 10-6 season, but I only have 2 games, and have been playing alot of madden latly.If I could watch a game without knowing what is gonna happen on the next play would make me the happiest person in the world and it would hold me over till TC finally starts

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
rojan said:
Man im just bord. I cant beleive it myself. Knowing that TC is in 10 days really makes me want to watch some football.I have been watching tapes of the 10-6 season, but I only have 2 games, and have been playing alot of madden latly.If I could watch a game without knowing what is gonna happen on the next play would make me the happiest person in the world and it would hold me over till TC finally starts

As you can tell by the threads as of late....We all feel for ya man!!
I'm lucky enough to have the three latest Cowboys SB vids. Yes, I can recite it in the dark on crowd noise alone!
icon12.gif

rojan

Reaction score
Atleast you got that...I have 2 GAMES of players that are not even on the team anymore. It is sooo anoying man. And the worst thing is that both the games I have got Quincy doing really well. It really hurts to hear Madden and the crew at FOX prasing Carter and saying he has a great future but know that he will be out of football after that year.....I can live without the game film but it would make time go by so much faster and give me a chance to watch some of the games from last year..Ionly got to see like 4 of them b/cuz of work and TV schudling..I dont even think I saw the cowboys win last year till the Seahawks game...

StevenOtero

Reaction score
rojan said:
Atleast you got that...I have 2 GAMES of players that are not even on the team anymore. It is sooo anoying man. And the worst thing is that both the games I have got Quincy doing really well. It really hurts to hear Madden and the crew at FOX prasing Carter and saying he has a great future but know that he will be out of football after that year.....I can live without the game film but it would make time go by so much faster and give me a chance to watch some of the games from last year..Ionly got to see like 4 of them b/cuz of work and TV schudling..I dont even think I saw the cowboys win last year till the Seahawks game...

Well , get Sunday Ticket , or move to where I live. At least around the south. :) lol

CowboyFFL7

Reaction score
Calico, I am ****** speechless

I'm in the process of watching the recievers video and I just saw Aikman throw that perfect TD to Irvin vs Green Bay in that playoff game I assume and I just cannot believe the feeling that overcame me after seeing them hug on the field

k, back to viewing

thanks again man

calico

Reaction score
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that I will probably have my Doomsday video up this weekend as well as all DIVX versions of what I have up now.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Great work Calico....

Julius seems like a very good mix between the vision and moves of Emmitt mixed with the burst of speed and acceleration that Dorsett had. Please let him stay healthy and have the kind of career those guys had.

The speed of Walker is just flat out sick...and for a big dude his acceleration was pretty damn good too.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Love the wide receivers one.

Alvin Harper isn't given nearly the credit he is due, that guy made some sick catches. Probably one of the best was that catch over Eric Davis of the 49ers. Davis had that ball picked and Harp just plucked it from his grasp.

I remember the one handed bobble TD catch by Irvin against the Chiefs like it was yesterday. Beautiful!

I love the one of Galloway against the Skins where he stops at the 5 and struts it. AB walks over in front of Ohalete and sticks the hand up in front of him. Classic.

The one that I didn't see is the Carter to AB TD against the Titans. One of the few real highlights of Carter's reign as QB.

And, was I just napping or was there no Hail Mary?