My vids are back up for download.

wxcpo

Reaction score
The Harper catch over Davis is one of the greatest catches I have ever seen. I loved Harper and wish he would have stayed, we could possibly be talking him up for the HoF if he had.

One of my favorite all time catches though was missing. The catch in Superbowl 12 by Butch Johnson, diving into the endzone. I remember as a kid watching that play and then playing football I always wanted my QB to throw it long so I could make a diving catch just like Butch.

Those videos are simply AWESOME!

calico

Reaction score
Fla Cowpoke said:
Love the wide receivers one.

Alvin Harper isn't given nearly the credit he is due, that guy made some sick catches. Probably one of the best was that catch over Eric Davis of the 49ers. Davis had that ball picked and Harp just plucked it from his grasp.

I remember the one handed bobble TD catch by Irvin against the Chiefs like it was yesterday. Beautiful!

I love the one of Galloway against the Skins where he stops at the 5 and struts it. AB walks over in front of Ohalete and sticks the hand up in front of him. Classic.

The one that I didn't see is the Carter to AB TD against the Titans. One of the few real highlights of Carter's reign as QB.

And, was I just napping or was there no Hail Mary?

Hail Mary should be on there around the 2:10 mark. I have noticed that with DIVX, the video will freeze sometimes as the sound continues as it loads. This is not the first time someone has asked pointed out a lack of highlight that WAS on the video.

calico

Reaction score
wxcpo said:
The Harper catch over Davis is one of the greatest catches I have ever seen. I loved Harper and wish he would have stayed, we could possibly be talking him up for the HoF if he had.

One of my favorite all time catches though was missing. The catch in Superbowl 12 by Butch Johnson, diving into the endzone. I remember as a kid watching that play and then playing football I always wanted my QB to throw it long so I could make a diving catch just like Butch.

Those videos are simply AWESOME!

Wait for part 2. This was just part 1. The original video was over 30 mins long with highlights, I had really cut it down.

JDSmith

Reaction score
Man do I miss Michael Irvin. On that one TD catch, where he' was jugggling the ball in the endzone, got control then stopped his feet and turned around on the backline for a half second pause before spiking the ball... that was classic Playmaker. Made the play and then threw in a little something extra. No stupid sharpies or cell phones, he just spun and paused briefly before falling out of bounds after making a spectatular catch for a TD.