My Wishlist For Cowboys draft

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
I hope for Runningback that Cowboys get D Mac or Chris Johnson (East Carolina) and for Wide Receiver I would like to see Cowboys draft James Hardy or Monk.
Or if not the Wide Receivers, why not Moss and a Albert Haynesworth with Ratliff at DE w/ Jason Hatcher starting on the other side... What ever that helps win football games.
But over all I wish for DMac and James Hardy...:starspin and not only that a superbowl ring against the underfeated patroits....

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
I like to pick up Schmitt (FB-WVU) in the third or fourth round.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
lzppjb;1875418 said:
How about Schmidt from WVU at FB late in the draft?

I think we typed that at the exact same time. :bow:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
lzppjb;1875418 said:
How about Schmidt from WVU at FB late in the draft?

I see Schmitt as about a fourth or fifth rounder... him or Peyton Hillis from Arkansas would look good in Cowboys uniforms, I think...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;1875410 said:
I hope for Runningback that Cowboys get D Mac or Chris Johnson (East Carolina) and for Wide Receiver I would like to see Cowboys draft James Hardy or Monk.
Or if not the Wide Receivers, why not Moss and a Albert Haynesworth with Ratliff at DE w/ Jason Hatcher starting on the other side... What ever that helps win football games.
But over all I wish for DMac and James Hardy...:starspin and not only that a superbowl ring against the underfeated patroits....
That sounds good (the bold part) but I'd keep Canty on the other side. When we go nickel, i'd bring in Hatcher and Tank, keep Ratliff in.