Myron Rolle

Number82

No Helmet; No Problem
Reaction score
He was a High School stud here in Jersey. Very good. ESPN ranked him the #1 High School recruit in the nation if I remember correctly.

He is also really smart -he is a Rhoades Scholar.

I'm sure if a year out of football hurt him though.

Brooksey

Reaction score
I like this guy. We probably take care of (S) in the second round but if we don't he may one of the best available in the 3rd if he lasts that long. Great size and speed, very smart guy who took a year off to study in Oxford England. 6-3 218, runs a 4.4. They guy takes a year off and looks like he didn't miss a beat this week, so there's upside. The only thing I didn't like is doesn't have an interception in 2007-2008 on his resume while at Florida State.

Also I've been looking at Nate Allen and Morgan Burnett who both should go Rd 2-3 but I really Darrell Stuckey (S) -Kansas in the 2nd.

Reaction score
He isn't a ballhawk..we need a ballhawk back there who makes plays on the ball. He is a very good player (Rolle) but his int are way down. If we don't target a safety in the 2nd I think we target a guy like Cook, Owusu, and if worst comes to worst burnett in the 3rd.

Brooksey

Reaction score
AustnIsMySaviour;3260760 said:
He isn't a ballhawk..we need a ballhawk back there who makes plays on the ball. He is a very good player (Rolle) but his int are way down. If we don't target a safety in the 2nd I think we target a guy like Cook, Owusu, and if worst comes to worst burnett in the 3rd.

Have you checked out Darrell Stuckey?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The dude can play. No question.

If we draft him than i'd be on board.

You want guys like this on your team and he is going to bring a lot of value imo.

Sb or Bust

Reaction score
We do need a ball hawk back there. I think his intelligence would help him learn the playbook and quickly recognize what an offense is doing. I just hope we draft a FS in top 3 rounds

Reaction score
brooksey1;3260821 said:
He's pretty good and should be taken somewhere in the late 2nd.

he's better fit at SS and we have sensy. Again he's not a 'ballhawk'. A guy like Allen would be much better.