MySa Blog: Ratliff off to fast start... Tank "more fable than fact"

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2273950 said:
it is silly your comparison that is

That's truly amazing. Even when the point is pointed out to you TWICE in the same post....you still miss the point. That's talent.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2273449 said:
As one NFL offensive assistant told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "He's more fable than fact. He's the one guy that we felt we could double team."
He must have misspoke. There shouldn't be a need to double team bad defensive linemen -- rather you block them one on one.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
tomson75;2273531 said:
Why is that concerning?
you are kidding right. Tank still thinks his role on every play is to sack the QB...he plays with very little discipline...because he is playing for a new deal. And if he cannot follow the coaches instructions, let him go play for someone else.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
bbailey423;2274131 said:
you are kidding right. Tank still thinks his role on every play is to sack the QB...he plays with very little discipline...because he is playing for a new deal. And if he cannot follow the coaches instructions, let him go play for someone else.

No, I'm not kidding. Try keeping up with the conversation. This has nothing to do with his play.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
tomson75;2274135 said:
No, I'm not kidding. Try keeping up with the conversation. This has nothing to do with his play.
well for me it does...we have plenty of guys..who have been here for a while...that are actually PRODUCTIVE...they should not be looking for leaders...they should be leaders...the money we are paying Newman, the money we are paying Brady, the money we are paying Ware....the money we are paying Roy...the money we are paying Ratliff....Jerry did not invest in them to look elsewhre for leadership....we need it from the guys who have been here through the rebuilding....heck Tank might not even be here next year...and Pac is always one incident away from not being here....so why would we look to them for leadership?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2274154 said:
when has PacMan been called a leader on this team?

I'm not sure that he has. bbailey thinks so though.

I've heard Johnson described as such, but not Jones.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
tomson75;2274162 said:
I'm not sure that he has. bbailey thinks so though.

I've heard Johnson described as such, but not Jones.
the coaches raved about how him making sure he was mathced up on TO in practive has rubbed off on guys and raised the competitiveness and intensity...him trying to catch 6 punts at one time raised the awarenees and competition of training camp...in fact, wasn't it almost a sure thing that pac man was going to replace henry before the year was over? or are people pretending like that was not the talk because he has looked pretty ordinary

newlander

Reaction score
Tank has to pick it up: PERIOD. Has been invisible this year IMO. He won't be here next season if he doesn't pick it up NOW.................

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
bbailey423;2274179 said:
the coaches raved about how him making sure he was mathced up on TO in practive has rubbed off on guys and raised the competitiveness and intensity...him trying to catch 6 punts at one time raised the awarenees and competition of training camp...in fact, wasn't it almost a sure thing that pac man was going to replace henry before the year was over? or are people pretending like that was not the talk because he has looked pretty ordinary

Ok. So what's the problem?

Nevermind. I've officially changed my stance.

How DARE pacman try and rub off on guys by playing hard and trying to improve his play during practice! What a ****head!