N.E. Media takes shots at Romo.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
The NE media was definitely baiting Tony and not showing much respect.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
So what you're saying is that their media is as classless as their team and their coach?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Man... I've listened to every conference call for a couple of years now, and I don't think I've ever heard such a condescending, arrogant tone from the other team's media, of all people. :rolleyes:

Let's hope the Pats players are as overconfident as their media is.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo turned the ball over 6 times. What kind of questions would you expect after a performance like that?

ddh33

Reaction score
Remember, this is the same media group that basically helped cover for their adulterous coach who was threatening the husband of the woman he was sleeping with, right?

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Jammer;1700286 said:
Romo turned the ball over 6 times. What kind of questions would you expect after a performance like that?

You mean like how Brady had a 4 int game last year and over his career please even the Golden boy has had bad games

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kangaroo;1700305 said:
You mean like how Brady had a 4 int game last year and over his career please even the Golden boy has had bad games

And I would hope the Dallas Media would ask the same types of questions. Romo had a horrible game and to gloss over it would be weak for any media types.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
guys, your trying to make sense of the N.E. media, like ESPN and the rest.

Quit banging your head trying to figure them out, and [ignore]

They are all weird talking anyway....

[f2]

sacase

Reaction score
what the hell. I think I am going spam NE's sports writers. What kind of comment is this:

You guys are 5-0 but not the same way NE is 5-0. Umm excuse me....both teams are 5-0. They have similar yards per game and similar scoring. How are they not the same.

what a tool?

Aikbach

Reaction score
ddh33;1700303 said:
Remember, this is the same media group that basically helped cover for their adulterous coach who was threatening the husband of the woman he was sleeping with, right?
Belicheck is slime, I hope Dallas has the pleasure of bringing him a taste of some earthly judgment. A win Sunday and then a Super Bowl victory over them later would fulfill that wish, by a Nick Folk last second field goal naturally.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Sounded like two guys talking thru a bowl of "Rice Krispies" to me - after 45 seconds I shut 'er down.

Daudr

Reaction score
I think Romo comes across as a class act. The interviewer tries to bait him on a couple of questions, but Romo just took it in stride and answered him honestly and professionally.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Daudr;1700543 said:
I think Romo comes across as a class act. The interviewer tries to bait him on a couple of questions, but Romo just took it in stride and answered him honestly and professionally.

Pretty much. Gotta say that Romo constantly makes me proud that he is on our team. He seemed to brush off all the ridiculous comments/questions with ease.