N.E. Media takes shots at Romo.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Aikbach;1700498 said:
Belicheck is slime, I hope Dallas has the pleasure of bringing him a taste of some earthly judgment. A win Sunday and then a Super Bowl victory over them later would fulfill that wish, by a Nick Folk last second field goal naturally.
I don't want New Cheatland anywhere near the Super Bowl.

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
They won't be, It will be cowboys and colts. There is no way in hell that the NFL lets this team go to the superbowl. The whole two weeks leading in to it everyone and their mother minus Bayless because he will be on their d*cks because he is a waste of life, the best part of him ran down his mothers leg. Seriously he should have been the poster shild for the abortion clinic anyway got off track the media would be bringing it all up all over again and they don't want any dark clouds hanging over the single greatest event of the year. They would lose investors because of the possibility that people will not watch I mean it could get ugly so I think they will make N.E. out to be some kinda power house in the end Colts will go to the big dance against america's team.