Na na, na na hey hey...

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
Yeah, what would that feakshow Jameswoods know. Parcells and Jones love Carter which is why he will never be cut and remain the starter this year.

Thank ya Lawd, Thank ya Lawd

Order has been restored.

Okay all joking aside, I can admit this move hasn't helped the team this year but it was the right decision for the future of the franchise. Carter was never going to lead us all the way; he just wasn't that good. I hope Vinny has been taking his Geritol and Metamucil. It's just sad because we had an opportunity to land several good veteran quarterbacks and we did nothing. Drew Hensen is still 2 years away.

Also, it will be interesting to see if any team including Arizona signs Quincy Carter. And even if AZ signs Carter, I doubt they will make him their starter.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
mr.jameswoods said:
Yeah, what would that feakshow Jameswoods know. Parcells and Jones love Carter which is why he will never be cut and remain the starter this year.

Order has been restored.

Okay all joking aside, I can admit this move hasn't helped the team this year but it was the right decision for the future of the franchise. Carter was never going to lead us all the way; he just wasn't that good. I hope Vinny has been taking his Geritol and Metamucil. It's just sad because we had an opportunity to land several good veteran quarterbacks and we did nothing. Drew Hensen is still 2 years away.

Also, it will be interesting to see if any team including Arizona signs Quincy Carter. And even if AZ signs Carter, I doubt they will make him their starter.

A voice from the past.

It took something like this to bring you back?

:)

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
Chief said:
A voice from the past.

It took something like this to bring you back?

:)

Yeah, kind of. I have been good about staying away from the computer. You wouldn't believe how much more productive one can be when he doesn't spend hours on a forum; now I actually bathe. And when I saw the headline, I couldn't resist. Pretty shocked actually but pleased at the same time.

Ken

Reaction score
mr.jameswoods said:

Order has been restored.