Nahshon Wright vs Richard Sherman, too funny

mmohican29

Reaction score
Sign Sherman to a 2 year deal to show the kids how it's done ✅

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Alright, Wright - you talking the talk; now walking the walk = beating out fellow rook Joseph to be the starting CB opposite Diggs week 1 for season 2021.

I think they are nickel/dime this year.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
I still hope we go and sign sherman would be a great addition for many reasons !

RonnieT24

Reaction score
If he turns out to be a contributor in the NFL, this site won’t survive it.

Don't kid yourself.. some of these people already have a dozen "explanations" for any success this kid might have .. and none of them will involve giving him any credit for being a good player or the front office any credit for finding him. You know how this works..

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I trust any human being's opinion on the Dallas Cowboys over Cowboy fans, especially ones on boards like this. Which is why you can out me on the record for being excited about this guy and all of our draft picks.

cowboyec

Reaction score
love his confidence.
kid is a good ball player who never quits.
likes to mix it up in the run game.
just keeps comin'.....typical of those oregon st defenders...lotta gutts...lotta effort.

Motorola

Reaction score
He needs to be a more agile and athletic Richard Sherman since we drafted him two rounds earlier than Sherman went.
10 starts at a California community college (Bay Valley Conference) before completing his collegiate play with 19 games (16 starts) at Oregon St.
Three games in a 7 game Pac-12 2020 schedule - 6, 7, and 7 tackles; honorable mention all-conference.
Let's hope the Cowboys aren't wrong in drafting Wright.

plymkr

Reaction score
He sold the Cowboys lol.

3rd round pick. I still can’t believe it.

This is one of those times id love to know where he would go if Dallas hadn’t have drafted him.
Walmart

fansince68

Reaction score
Some sites had this guy as a fifth. Some had him going undrafted. Dallas took him in the third. How much you want to bet Dallas does everything they can to prove themselves right on this guy.

He'll get over 180 snaps in the preseason, I bet.
And receive a roster spot when a more deserving player is cut

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some sites had this guy as a fifth. Some had him going undrafted. Dallas took him in the third. How much you want to bet Dallas does everything they can to prove themselves right on this guy.

He'll get over 180 snaps in the preseason, I bet.
Richardson Sherman was drafted in the 5th. Where does he get drafted in a do-over...

The media draft rankings appear to be less accurate this year than normal due to Covid.