Naked Women On Golf Course Caught On Tape

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Brings new meaning to the term "foursome"... of course... this never happens in any tournaments I play in...

Think some of these guys aren't in trouble with the wife? :D

Link to Video

Naked Women On Golf Course Caught On Tape
Golfers Claim Event Was For Benevolent Charity

MOUNT AIRY, Md. -- A golf tournament at the Hope Valley Golf Course in Carroll County recently offered more than just a round of golf, WBAL-TV 11 News reporter Barry Simms reported.

The Mount Airy course gained national attention -- but not for golf or the way the greens are kept. Cameras from a helicopter focused on the golf course and found that some of the golfers were nude during what was supposedly a charity tournament.

The television show "Inside Edition" reported that scantily-clad women were all along the course, and even with the camera rolling, some of the women didn't seem to mind taking off what little they had on, Simms said.

The tournament was supposedly a fund-raiser for a benevolent charity, but the manager of the golf course, Nick Vance, said he had no idea about what was going on outside the clubhouse.

Nude Women on Golf Course

"All I was aware of [was] that there were girls out there at each spot, but I wasn't aware of anything else," Vance said. "They're serving hot dogs or they’re serving beer, that's all they were supposed to be doing."

Vance said he knew the women wore bikinis. But the camera showed them doing a lot more, Simms said. According to the "Inside Edition" report, the women were brought in from Kaos, a gentlemen's club located in Towson, Md. Its Web site says Kaos specializes in exclusive parties, premier events and other sizzling affairs.

Some golfers were asked if they knew the event was a fund-raiser.

An unidentified man said; "No, the guy just called and asked if I wanted to play in a golf tournament."

The golf course has denied the event was for charity. WBAL-TV 11 News was unable to get a comment from a spokesperson for the gentlemen's club.​

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
MOUNT AIRY, indeed. I'd be securing a tee time at any golf course named "WINDY BUSH".

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Boom said:
MOUNT AIRY, indeed. I'd be securing a tee time at any golf course named "WINDY BUSH".

Give me "Windy Bacon Strip"... :D

Reaction score
Boom said:

Ummm, where I come from, "windy bush" is a "condition" you generally find common in FAT chics!!

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Ummm, where I come from, "windy bush" is a "condition" you generally find common in FAT chics!!

Fat chicks need golfin' too. :)

Reaction score
Boom said:
Fat chicks need golfin' too. :)

Yeaaaaa, we have a sayin' about that too...

Fat chics are like mopeds, they're kinda fun to ride once or twice, but ya don't want your friends to see ya on one.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Yeaaaaa, we have a sayin' about that too...

Fat chics are like mopeds, they're kinda fun to ride once or twice, but ya don't want your friends to see ya on one.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/rollinglaugh.gif