Name A Discontinued Food or Soda You Wish They Would Bring Back

timb2

Reaction score
I remember in the late 70s early 80s a potato chip bag called " Ponchos". It was like " Sun Chips". I wish they would come back. What do you wish would come back food or soda?

Jayinem

Reaction score
When I was a kid I would walk to this car wash not far from my house and they had Hubba Bubba soda, it was like bubble gum soda delicious. Never saw it anywhere else don't think it exists anymore.

nobody

Reaction score
When I was in sixth grade in Colorado Springs in the mid 80's, there was a product that I can't find anyone who remembers it except my mom, who would buy it for me regularly. It was Tootsie Roll Fudgesicles. I miss those.

Also, Quickick sports drink from the late 80's early 90's. not the same as the later one.

Hardline

Reaction score
Anyone remember the Mrs.Baird's French pastry?

It was round chocolate brownie like cake - with a small amount of crushed pecans covering the top of a soft outside "shell" , then a thin layer whipped creme between the shell and brownie/cake which in turn had more whipped creme in the middle. Best I recall, they were maybe 5" round and 2" deep.

94967b63662d53fb347440425d9b5621.jpg

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Knorr Buffalo Chicken Rice. I used to make it once a week, and add some chicken chunks into it. Suddenly, it just disappeared.

Also, Barber Chicken makes frozen stuffed chicken breasts. One of the options was stuffing filled. Like the above example, it suddenly disappeared.

Both were, IMO, the best flavors of their respective products.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
In our vending machines in Jr high, there was some type of Big Red knock off called - Red Rattler. It was smoother than Big Red, almost like berries and cream. Pretty dang good

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Those were great. Didn’t they discontinue them because some kid died from the chemical reactions in his stomach?
I have no idea why the disappeared :thumbdown:

To add, don’t get me started on the removal of Banana Twins! :laugh:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wendy%27s%2BFish%2BSandwich.png

Wendy's cod fish sandwich. Not sure if it has been permanently discontinued but they as sure as heck ain't selling it now.

It is extremely rare whenever I go to Wendy's. It is usually a food run for someone else whenever I do. However, I was buying these regularly after seeing it added to their menu. One of the best fast food fish sandwiches I ever had.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Pepsi twist, it was lemon flavor. They have a lime flavor, but it's not the same

rags747

Reaction score
Canfield‘s Diet Chocolate F udge Soda, so good! Have not seen it in 8-10 years.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As I remember it, the urban legend was that Mikey from the Life cereal commercial chased a box of Volcano rocks with a bottle of cola and scrambled his internal organs.
Okay, so when you say "Volcano Rocks", you are talking about what I know as "Pop Rocks". I remember that urban legend, and I remember it being the most easily debunked, since he's still alive.