Name A Discontinued Food or Soda You Wish They Would Bring Back

Creeper

Reaction score
They are littered around Pennsylvania and has a decent breakfast. The creamed chip beef over biscuits is great :thumbup:
I don't see them around here in NJ anymore. Now we are littered with Popeyes and KFC.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Something about cereal. The single man’s go to fast food. Easy to make, fills you up, and always tastes good. There’s a lot of flavors that have gone the way of the dodo bird that I used to enjoy. Was reading this link and it reminded me of some, One that I hadn’t thought of in a long time were those Banana Frosted Flakes.

https://www.eatthis.com/discontinued-cereal/
Oh man, I haven't thought about those for ages! You're right...those cereals were so numerous, so delicious, so unhealthy, so delicious.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Not really a food or drink ..... but

Taco USA was a Mexican food and burger joint in Nacogdoches TX that closed the same year the Cowboys won their last Superbowl.

Best fast food I ever ate and I miss it.

shabazz

Reaction score
Billy Beer!..... j/k that stuff was swill

FFudge Town Cookies!

(Apparently the triggering word F -U -D -G -E is a censored word here):rolleyes:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Hell yes!

malt_duck_red_grape_95239_1.jpg
That just looks toxic.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Crystal Pepsi.
I legit enjoyed it. They brought it back for a short time a few years ago, but then took it off the shelves again.

Zima XXX
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know I'm going to get crap for this, but it was damn good. It was around in my early-mid 20s and I consumed a lot of it. They had a XXX Orange that was like getting drunk on Sunkist. It was great. :laugh:

nobody

Reaction score
Crystal Pepsi.
I legit enjoyed it. They brought it back for a short time a few years ago, but then took it off the shelves again.

Zima XXX
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know I'm going to get crap for this, but it was damn good. It was around in my early-mid 20s and I consumed a lot of it. They had a XXX Orange that was like getting drunk on Sunkist. It was great. :laugh:
Oh hell no... Crystal Pepsi was really good and different than any other drink on the market. I don't think it was quite the same flavor when they brought it back, but it was still good. I wish they brought it back on a more permanent basis.