Name one Cowboys player who would do this

Plankton

Reaction score
I haven't seen hustle like that since T.J. Hooker

image.php

fivetwos

Reaction score
I really wish we had Baker on this team. He's the kind of player we need.
I loved him in that draft, but wasnt gonna happen.

The "value" wasnt there.

Cant stand that word during draft time when three years later you're lucky to have a few solid contributors and no one cares where players are supposed to go according to "experts."

CowboyMort

Reaction score

Seriously. Name a single Cowboy who would give that effort. Dak would. Other than that, though?

It’s shameful what a bunch of entitled pansies this organization is.

Mods, this is Cowboys related lol. Please don’t move it :starspin:

Hold on. I must have watched too much Cowboys “football” this year. So you are saying that you can tackle the guy with an opposing jersey on if he has the ball? You learn something new each day.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Seriously. Name a single Cowboy who would give that effort. Dak would. Other than that, though?

It’s shameful what a bunch of entitled pansies this organization is.

Mods, this is Cowboys related lol. Please don’t move it :starspin:

I'd say Lee, but he would pull up after about 10 yds. I'd say Zek, but he would probably be looking at the sideline to tap out and wouldn't even know some one was running the other way. I'd say Lawrence, but he wouldn't be able to get off his single man block or he would be running up field the wrong way with his head and wouldn't see the play. I'd say Dalton, but he would probably be down from a cheap hit while the rest of the team stands on the sideline watching replays of the hit while the other team's player skips to my Lou my darlin all the way down the field for 6!