Name That Classic Line Game

timb2

Reaction score
Once you answer you post another classic line for people to guess where it is from. I'll start...

" Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe"?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coffee’s for closers only
Answer: Glengarry Glen Ross

"Hey, Ryan. Be careful what you shoot at. Most things in here don't react too well to bullets."

Game question: Are we doing complete quotes or parts of quotes? When I say parts of quotes, I mean, for example, a character saying two sentences back-to-back but only one of the sentences serving as the quote.

timb2

Reaction score

"Hey, Ryan. Be careful what you shoot at. Most things in here don't react too well to bullets."

Game question: Are we doing complete quotes or parts of quotes? When I say parts of quotes, I mean, for example, a character saying two sentences back-to-back but only one of the sentences serving as the quote.
As long as it's clear what everyone understands as the quote like you can't just say " Huckleberry". Everyone knows the whole quote by heart.

timb2

Reaction score

The Hunt for Red October

"The two utes".