Name the Dallas player with this BIO

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I haven't seen a poster call Cox a mistake.
Not the posters, the folks all over the country that grade drafts. They are saying all kinds of really crazy things about some really good draft picks. I once read Randy Moss was being passed on because of questionable character issues. I bet they regret that now.

Qcard

Reaction score
No googling.

HIGH SCHOOL:
Three-year starter and two-time captain for ...........Dual-threat quarterback who also played wide receiver, linebacker, safety and cornerback in his career...Accounted for 3,107 yards of total offense and 31 touchdowns his senior year...Passed for 2,103 yards and 18 TDs while running for 1,004 yards and 13 scores...First team all-district honoree...All-conference first team quarterback as a junior when he passed for 1,300 yards and 17 TDs and rushed for 830 yards...All-conference first team linebacker as a sophomore with 101 tackles and 13 tackles for loss...Also had 509 receiving yards and nine touchdowns that year...Four-year starter for the basketball team.
Drew Henson?

kskboys

Reaction score
Not the posters, the folks all over the country that grade drafts. They are saying all kinds of really crazy things about some really good draft picks. I once read Randy Moss was being passed on because of questionable character issues. I bet they regret that now.
Yeah, and Todd Marinovich and Lawrence Phillips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mannix

Reaction score
I figured it was Richmond Flowers for sure....guy was a swiss army knife.